Stroll down the annual suite level on any summer evening at Target Field and you'll witness partnerships being formed, deals being made, and relationships getting stronger. That's because more than any other sport, a Twins game is conducive to good conversation. Every game is an opportunity to talk business in a laid back environment. Whether you're investing in key relationships or making an important sales pitch, every private suite provides a comfortable, private environment to conduct business at meetings punctuated by cracks of the bat, diving catches and doubles to the gap.
This double-play combination of great baseball and smart business is why Target Field Annual Suite Owners include Fortune 500 companies and other prominent upper Midwest business leaders representing:
- The Retail & Service Industry
- Consumer Goods/Manufacturing Companies
- Technology Companies
- Health Care Providers/Industry
- Legal Services
- Banking & Finance Industry Leaders
- Construction Companies
- Media/Adverting industry
Beyond the important sales and marketing efforts that take place in an Annual Suite during Twins games, suite owners also maximize the value of their investment by rewarding their top producers, hosting the company's leadership team, creating unique employee incentives, and supporting their own company's preferred charitable organizations. It's clear, every Twins game offers an opportunity to advance a variety of your company's objectives.
For more information, please contact Scott O'Connell, Director of Suite and Premium Seat Sales and Service, at 612-659-3588.
Our available Annual Suite locations offer the following amenities:
- A private setting for the hosting of 20+ guests at every Minnesota Twins game during the season with fantastic sightlines and elite service.
- Comfortable, padded stadium seats with a superior view of the action. Overhead radiant heat keeps you warm on those crisp spring and fall games.
- Spacious, climate controlled interior with drink rail and additional bar stool seating.
- The option to customize your suite with your company's branding images/messages.
- Preferred access to other Target Field events, such as major concert tour appearances (recent events include performances by Paul McCartney and Kenny Chesney).
- In-stadium giveaway items delivered to your suite guests.
- A dedicated Premium Services staff at the ready to meet your needs.
- Delicious food & beverage options provided by DNC Sportservice, from gourmet dining to traditional ballpark fare featuring Target Field favorites.
- Access for you and your guests to amenities of the Delta SKY360° Club, just one level below.