StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of angels.com. StubHub is part of the eBay family of companies and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help set the price
- Once your listing is up, it stays up (unless you change your mind)
- Tickets marked as 'Instant' means buyers receive them right away and sellers don't have to worry about shipping
- Get paid quickly through PayPal, credit to your Angels account or direct deposit
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists in the StubHub App
- The StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee. [What is this?]
Accessing your StubHub Tickets
*StubHub tickets can also be accessed through the MLB Ballpark app, please see angels.com/mobileticketing for more information.
When they're ready, scan your Angels tickets from your mobile phone.
- Sign into the StubHub App
- Tap "My Tickets" Icon
- Select the Event
- See Purchased Order
- Ticket Options
- View Mobile Ticket
- Bought tickets as a guest? Access your tickets through the order confirmation email we sent you
- Don't have a mobile phone? Visit Will Call window #24 at the Home Plate Gate with a photo ID and the StubHub order number.
- Bought tickets for someone who doesn't have a mobile phone? First, contact us so we know who's picking them up. On game day, they'll visit Will Call window #24 at the Home Plate Gate, and provide the StubHub order number and name of the original purchaser to pick them up
Download the Stubhub App here: https://www.stubhub.com/mobile/