Quick Pick Contest
Effective Date: These Quick Pick Contest terms are effective as of March 31, 2021.
Rally Promotion and Rules: The terms below describe the parameters of the Quick Pick Contest ("QPC"), which is part of the Promotion and apply to you if you enter a QPC. As a reminder, the Promotion's Official Rules govern your participation in the Promotion and any of its Contests, subject to the below. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Section 4(B) will have the definitions set forth in the Promotion's Official Rules. In the event of a conflict between the Promotion's Official Rules and the terms of this Section 4(B), the terms of this Section 4(B) will govern with respect to how QPC entries are scored and prizes are awarded.
Contest Description and Entry Period: QPC is a Universal Entry Contest which invites participants to compete by submitting certain solicited predictions (each, a "Prediction") regarding outcomes of Major League Baseball games (each, an "MLB Game") scheduled to take place on the day of the applicable QPC. Except as may be otherwise announced within the App, a QPC will take place on each day of the 2021 Major League Baseball season, provided that one (1) or more MLB Game(s) is actually played on such day. If no MLB Game takes place on any given day within the Promotion Period, no QPC shall be conducted for such day. For each QPC, the Promotion website and App will solicit seven (7) Predictions and one (1) tiebreaker concerning MLB Games scheduled and played on the applicable day. The entry period for each QPC will begin on or about 10:00 a.m. ET (or earlier, as announced on the Promotion website and App) and end at the official start of the first MLB Game about which Predictions are solicited. The Promotion website and App will announce the time at which the entry period for each QPC will close ("Lock Time"). Registered Promotion participants must submit all seven (7) Predictions and an answer to the tiebreaker prior to the Lock Time to receive an entry in QPC.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) QPC entry per person/per day, regardless of whether a participant enters via the Promotion website or App.
Prediction Deadline: You may change your QPC Predictions and tiebreaker answer up until the Lock Time, at which point your submissions will be "locked" for scoring purposes. To be scored for competition, your entry (i.e., all seven (7) Predictions and tiebreaker answer) must be submitted and recorded by the Sponsor prior to the Lock Time. No points will be awarded for Predictions submitted or recorded after the applicable Lock Time.
Prizing: Each QPC will feature a cash Prize, the amount of which will be announced on the Promotion website and App on or about 8:00 AM ET of the applicable QPC date. Limit one (1) QPC Prize per person/day. For the avoidance of doubt, if you win a prize in one day's QPC, you are eligible to compete and win a prize in a separate day's QPC.
Scoring: QPC entries will be scored by Sponsor in accordance with the below.
- Entrants will earn one (1) point for each correct Prediction made for the applicable QPC. The maximum number of points which may be earned for any QPC is seven (7).
- Sponsor will tabulate QPC scores as soon as practicable after the conclusion of all MLB Games about which Predictions are solicited or 8:00 am ET on the day after the QPC started, whichever comes first ("Final Call"), subject to the below terms regarding suspended games.
- In the event a solicited Prediction concerns an MLB Game which is suspended, Sponsor will score and issue points if the MLB Game is deemed an "official game" by Final Call. If the suspended MLB Game is not deemed an "official game" by Final Call, the applicable QPC will be cancelled and voided and no Prize will be awarded. An MLB Game is deemed an "official game" once the visiting team has made fifteen (15) outs (i.e., completed five (5) innings) and the home team is leading, or once the home team has made fifteen (15) outs regardless of score.
- In the event that a solicited Prediction concerns a single MLB Game or MLB Game event which, for any reason, does not take place (e.g., a Prediction concerns a specific anticipated pitcher who is replaced by a substitute pitcher or concerns an MLB Game which is cancelled or re-scheduled), the applicable QPC will be cancelled and voided and no Prize will be awarded
- In the event that a solicited Prediction concerns multiple MLB Games or event outcomes and certain of those MLB Games or events do not take place or the outcome of all the relevant MLB Games or events cannot be determined by Final Call (e.g., a Prediction concerns the total number of runs to be scored by the American League vs. the National League across all MLB Games scheduled for the day and two (2) such MLB Games are cancelled or concerns the number of strikeouts three (3) relief pitchers will make and one (1) such relief pitcher has not been activated by Final Call), Sponsor may score and issue points if Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that, in the aggregate, sufficient MLB Game activity has taken place for QPC competition. If Sponsor determines that, in the aggregate, sufficient MLB Game activity has not taken place, the applicable QPC will be cancelled and voided and no Prize will be awarded.
- The Promotion website and App will indicate if a QPC is cancelled and voided.
- In the event that, after Sponsor has scored and issued points for any Prediction and the applicable MLB Game or event outcome is changed, corrected, or otherwise adjusted by Major League Baseball (e.g., following an instant replay review or following review initiated by a Club), points awarded within the QPC for the applicable Prediction will not be changed, corrected, or otherwise adjusted, even if such change, correction, or adjustment is anticipated by a QPC participant.
- Sponsor reserves the right, but assumes no obligation, to correct and update QPC scores based on errors or irregularities in the tabulation, transmission, or publication of MLB Game outcomes or Prediction scores.
The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding with respect to QPC scoring and in all other QPC matters.
Winner(s): Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the entrant who earns the maximum score for a QPC will win the cash Prize announced for such QPC. If no entrant earns the maximum score, the Prize will not be awarded. In the event more than one entrant earns the maximum score, the following terms apply:
- Sponsor will review the tied entrants' answers to the tiebreaker question, which answers will be in the form of a numerical Prediction. Sponsor will award the Prize to the entrant whose Prediction comes closest to matching the actual outcome of events contemplated in the tiebreaker question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it does not matter if the tiebreaker answer is above or below the actual outcome. For example, if the tiebreaker question concerned the number of home runs to be scored during a certain event or time period and 50 home runs were recorded during the relevant time period, and one (1) tied participant predicted 48 and the other tied participant predicted 51, the participant who predicted 51 would win the tiebreaker and be deemed the winner.
- If there is still a tie after the tiebreaker answers are evaluated, the tie will be broken by evaluating which participant, according to Sponsor's records, submitted his/her tiebreaker answer first.