Tailgating at American Family Field
Tailgating is permitted in all lots (except employee parking lots) with all vehicles occupying a purchased space.
Tailgating at American Family Field will be conducted according to the following policies for fan safety and enjoyment:
- Tailgating will be allowed at single vehicles for those sitting in the same seating pod. Fans will need to remain in the immediate vicinity of their vehicle.
- No trespassing; only persons ticketed for the event are permitted in parking lots. The Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Tailgating activities must end thirty minutes after the game starts. All fans must enter American Family Field at this time or they will be evicted from the premises.
- One vehicle per space. Parking cannot be purchased for an empty space for tailgating.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with parking operations or other fans' enjoyment.
- Early entry into the parking lots for tailgating is not permitted. Lots open three hours in advance of the game, except for 6:40 p.m. weekday night games in which parking gates open two and a half hours in advance.
- There is no in/out parking. If a patron leaves the lot there is a full charge for re-entry (if space is available).
- Parking is allowed in marked spaces only. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be towed immediately.
- Only state-approved, gas/propane units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained-charcoal units are permitted. No open flames or wood fires are permitted by order of the fire marshal.
- All charcoal must be dumped in the coal bins provided. Coal bins are located at the base of parking lot lights.
- Parking lots close one hour after the game/event concludes. All vehicles must be removed at this time. Violators will be ticketed/towed at the owner's expense.
- No selling or soliciting is allowed on Brewers property.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited, including hover boards.
- Vehicles with advertising or signage deemed to be abnormally large by Brewers management in its sole discretion are prohibited.
- The Brewers and other personnel reserve the right to refuse any vehicle entry into Brewers parking lots, if necessary.
- All tailgate activities must be conducted in strict accordance with the law. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- The Brewers reserve the right to end tailgate activities and to revoke game tickets, if necessary.
- Guests are not permitted to transport their own portable restrooms on to American Family Field grounds.