Tailgating at Miller Park
Tailgating is permitted in all parking lots.
Tailgating at Miller Park will be conducted according to the following policies for fan safety and enjoyment:
- No trespassing; only persons ticketed for the event are permitted in parking lots. The Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Tailgating activities must end thirty minutes after the game starts. All fans must enter Miller Park at this time or they will be evicted from the premises.
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots (except Logan and Front Office) with all vehicles occupying a purchased space.
- One vehicle per space. Parking cannot be purchased for an empty space for tailgating.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with parking operations or other fans' enjoyment.
- Early entry into the parking lots for tailgating is not permitted. Lots open three hours prior to game time, unless posted otherwise.
- There is no in/out parking. If a patron leaves the lot there is a full charge for re-entry (if space is available).
- Parking is allowed in marked spaces only. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be towed immediately.
- The Pick 'n Save Official Brewers Tailgate Pavilions are located across the river from the Tailgate Haus and may be used on a rental basis only. Please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information on Pavilion rentals.
- The designated areas for larger tailgates and organized parties are in the Uecker and Yount parking lots. Please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at
(414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information on availability, tailgate pricing, and permit fees.
- Only state-approved, gas/propane units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained-charcoal units are permitted. No open flames or wood fires are permitted by order of the fire marshal.
- All charcoal must be dumped in the coal bins provided. Coal bins are located at the base of parking lot lights.
- Parking lots close one hour after the game/event concludes. All vehicles must be removed at this time. Violators will be ticketed/towed at the owner's expense.
- No selling or soliciting is allowed on Brewers property.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited, including hover boards.
- Vehicles with advertising or signage deemed to be abnormally large by Brewers management in its sole discretion are prohibited.
- The Brewers and other personnel reserve the right to refuse to allow any vehicle to enter the parking lot.
- All tailgate activities must be conducted in strict accordance with the law. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- The Brewers reserve the right to end tailgate activities and to revoke game tickets, if necessary.
- Guests are not permitted to transport their own portable restrooms on to Miller Park grounds. Private portable restrooms may be ordered from Arnold's Environmental Services and used in designated tailgate areas. To reserve designated tailgate areas please contact the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) for more information.
Inside Miller Park