As we all navigate this national emergency, please understand that we are unable to take any future reservations at this time.
The Milwaukee Brewers invite you to experience the magnificence of an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Miller Park by visiting some of the most restricted and non-public areas such as the Selig Experience, Playing Field, Visitors' Clubhouse, Visitors' dugout, Brewers bullpen, luxury suite level, Press Box, Bob Uecker's broadcast booth, and many other special locations!
Classic Ballpark Tour Rates:
- Adults: $15.00
- Seniors (ages 60 and older): $10.00
- Military Personnel: $10.00
- Youth (ages 3 to 12): $10.00
- Children (ages 2 and under): FREE
- School/Youth Groups: $8.00
Classic Walk-up tours are available Monday-Saturday during the regular Brewers season, starting Friday, March 27, 2020 and ending Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
- Tours on Game days, excluding games scheduled prior to 6:10 PM, are available at 10:15 AM, and 11:15 AM
- Tours on Non-Game days are available at 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:15 PM, and 1:15 PM
- Walk-up tours are approximately 75-90 minutes and please arrive 15 minutes early
- For the enjoyment of all guests, tours are capped at 30 guests
- Walk-up tours are NOT available on Brewers afternoon game days or when there is a large scale special event at the ballpark
- The Visitors' Clubhouse is NOT available for tours on home game days or one day prior to a home series at Miller Park
- All tour locations are subject to change, based on availability
Please click the "Book Tour" button below to view available tour dates and times, and to purchase walk-up tour tickets. To ensure ticket availability, we recommend purchasing tour tickets in advance.
Private Group Tours
Private Miller Park tours can be reserved year-round for school groups, business outings, birthday parties, and any special occasion group! To reserve a private group tour, please submit a tour request and a $100 deposit.