Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitor's Bureau
Grand Canyon University Hotel & Restaurant
5115 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Ask about our Stay and Play Promotion!
Staybridge Suites / Holiday Inn Express & Suites
9340 Cabela Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85305
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Green Bay
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
Parking: Parking is only sold day of event for $5 per car or $10 for an oversized vehicle taking up two spaces. Additional charges for larger vehicles. Cash is the only acceptable form of payment for parking. Parking lots open three hours before the start of the game. Please note parking cannot be purchased for additional space to tailgate.
Accessible Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all spaces have been filled, the parking staff will do the best they can to assist with your parking needs. Please see below for Courtesy Shuttles.
Courtesy Shuttles: Courtesy shuttles are available for guests needing assistance before and after each game. Please notify a parking attendant if a shuttle is needed.
- From Downtown Phoenix - Take I-10 west, exit 51st Avenue North, turn right, enter stadium parking lot on 51st Ave and Whitton; between Thomas Rd. and Indian School Rd.
- From North Phoenix - Take I-17 South to exit Indian School West, right turn, to 51st Ave and turn south to enter stadium parking off of 51st Ave and Whitton Drive.
- From Glendale - Take 101 South to exit Indian School East, left turn, to 51st Ave and turn south to enter parking off of 51st Ave and Whitton Drive.
Drop-offs/Rideshare: For picking up or dropping off, please use 53rd Avenue by the main gates. Please utilize the code BrewersAZ for a discount on your Lyft ride to and from the stadium.
Overflow Parking: We advise arriving early as parking lots will sell out for high attendance games. For games we are projecting sold out lots, there will be additional lots off property on 51st Avenue that will be available. Please look for signage as overflow lots are adjusted by the day of the week.
The following are additional security guidelines that Major League Baseball has implemented for the Spring Training Season for the safety of everyone:
- No aerosols, including aerosol sunscreen
- No coolers of any size
- No backpacks
- No bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- No lawn chairs
- All bags will be inspected before they are permitted into the ballpark
- No cans, glass containers, or open containers
- No alcohol or weapons
- Gates will open 90 minutes prior to all home day games.(Subject to change)
Please arrive early, and be prepared to comply with these additional security measures. If you have any questions please call the Spring Training Office at (414) 378-1019. Thank you for helping the Milwaukee Brewers make this a safe and memorable Spring Training Season.
Even though the Brewers play in the Valley of the Sun, there is always a chance of precipitation. A game may be deemed a rainout if there are less than 5 innings played (or 4 1/2 if home team is leading). In the case an OFFICIAL GAME is not completed and is determined to be a rainout, your ticket stub to the rainout game can be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value to any remaining game for the next Spring Training season, or exchanged for future games (based on availability).
You MUST have your ticket stub for exchange to be granted. If you chose to pick up your tickets via will-call, you may pick up your tickets at the American Family Fields of Phoenix Box Office or you may contact the Milwaukee Brewers Ticket Office at 1-800-933-7890 to have your ticket stubs mailed to the address of your choosing after the completion of Spring Training. No refunds will be processed.