After a magical ride, the Crew's incredible 2017 season has unfortunately come to an end one game shy of a Postseason berth. Fans who purchased single-game NLDS tickets will have the full value of their purchase (including fees) refunded to their credit card within 10 days. Season Seat Holders who purchased a Postseason strip will have the full value of the strip credited to their account and conveniently rolled over to their 2018 Season Tickets. Complete details regarding the Brewers 2017 Postseason refund policy for unplayed games can be found below.
Brewers 2017 Postseason Refund Policy for Unplayed Games
In event the game indicated on your ticket is not played, the price on the ticket will be either credited to the account balance of record or refunded to the ticket holder as follows:
- Season Tickets - marked SEASON on the front. In the event that any of the 2017 postseason games, noted hereon, are not played the face value of the ticket(s) will be automatically credited to the account holder of record, or credited towards the season ticket holder's 2018 season tickets. No other credit or refund will be issued. Refund WILL NOT be issued to the barer of this ticket upon presentation. Anyone purchasing this ticket from another source other than the Milwaukee Brewers must ask for a refund through the party from whom this ticket was purchased. Service fees are non-refundable. This ticket has no cash value.
- Tickets issued through Major League Baseball's Office and through their Broadcast Partners Offices - marked "MLB" on the front of the ticket will receive an automatic credit for any un-played postseason games. MLB/Broadcast Partners tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and will have no cash value.
- Tickets issued through any of the Participating or Non-Participating Major League Clubs marked as "CLUBS" on the front of the ticket will receive automatic credit from the Club that issued the tickets. Club tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and will have no cash value.
- Ticket holders who purchased ticket through Tickets.com, over the phone through the Brewers Administrative offices or via the Internet at MLB.com or Brewers.com will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original ticket purchase. The actual ticket will have no cash value. Handling and Service fees are non-refundable.
- The Milwaukee Brewers will not refund any ticket obtained from a secondary sale of the original purchased tickets.
- In the event any games do not occur, the full value of your purchase (including fees) will be refunded to your credit card within 10 days.