Parking at American Family Field
American Family Field offers a variety of parking locations and pricing.
Parking may be purchased in advance or on the day of game while space is available. Payment should be made with a credit card. Parking passes are date specific so please be sure to purchase and bring the correctly dated parking pass. We encourage fans to download the digital parking passes via the MLB Ballpark app before arriving to American Family Field. Parking passes that do not scan for any reason may be denied entry; such instances include, but are not limited to, parking passes that are reported lost or stolen, have an invalid date, have been forwarded to another ticket-holder, are a duplicate pass, or are unable to be accessed digitally. A new parking pass at the applicable day-of-game rate will need to be purchased to gain access to the parking lot.
The parking lot gates at American Family Field will open three hours in advance of the game (subject to change). For games starting at 6:40pm, parking lots will open at 4:10pm. There is no parking on game days on Milwaukee Road or Wheelhouse Road, and any vehicles parked in these areas are subject to being ticketed and/or towed.
Parking Lot Policies
- One vehicle per space. Additional parking cannot be purchased for use as a tailgating space. Custom tailgate grids are available through the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777).
- Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking personnel to efficiently and safely park their vehicles. Fans should be cautious when opening their vehicle doors after parking.
- Fans who wish to park next to friends must arrive early and at the same time. Parking spaces cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving at a later time.
- No trespassing: only persons with a valid game ticket for the event are permitted in parking lots. The Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Tailgating activities must end 30 minutes after the game starts. All fans must enter American Family Field at this time or they will be required to vacate the premises.
- Any vehicle with advertising signage or signage deemed to be abnormally large by Brewers management must be pre-approved in writing or may be asked to leave.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles, including scooters, are prohibited. All motorized vehicles are strictly prohibited on American Family Field plazas and walkways.
- All parking lots close within one hour after the game or event. All vehicles must vacate the lots at this time. There is no overnight parking and violators may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense.
- Parking on ring roads is permitted only when directed by parking personnel.
- All rules are subject to change at the Brewers' sole discretion without notice.
- For tailgating policies, please visit brewers.com/Tailgating to review details.
Bicycle racks are located near Helfaer Field, the Left Field Gate entrance, the Club Express entrance, and the Clock Tower entrance.
A Bublr Bike Station sponsored by Brewers Community Foundation is located on the walkway near the Gantner Lot. The solar-powered station features 23 docking stations.
All oversized vehicles (buses, limos, and RVs) more than 36 feet in length are subject to a day-of-game parking charge of $75 on weekdays (Monday-Friday) and $100 on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), Opening Day and Cubs games. Bus parking passes can be purchased from the Brewers Group Sales Department at (414) 902-GRPS (4777) at least 48 hours in advance for $55 on weekdays, $70 on weekends and Cubs games, and $100 for Opening Day. For the 2022 season, buses and RVs must follow the direction of parking staff as parking patterns will be adjusted from previous seasons. Early entry to parking lots will not be permitted.
Directions to American Family Field
- From Green Bay: Take I-43 South to I-94 Westbound Ramp (Madison exit), continue on I-94 Westbound to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
- From Fond du Lac: Take Southbound 41/45 to I-94 Eastbound (Milwaukee exit). Follow I-94 Eastbound to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
- From Lakefront: Starting from east of the Downtown (Marquette) Interchange on I-794 heading west, continue onto I-94 Westbound to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
- From Chicago/ General Mitchell Airport: Go north on I-94 Westbound to the Marquette Interchange and follow I-94 Westbound to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
- From Beloit: Take I-43 North to I-894 Northbound. Follow this to I-94 Eastbound (Milwaukee exit). Follow I-94 Eastbound to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
- From Madison: Take I-94 Eastbound to Milwaukee and continue to Brewers Boulevard (Exit 308B).
Motorcycle/scooter parking is located in the Cooper Lot and General Parking rates apply. There may be two or more motorcycles/scooters parking in one parking space. All motorcycles and scooters must display a state-issued license. General Parking passes can be purchased in advance online or by calling the Brewers Ticket Office at (414) 902-4000.
Oversized Vehicle Parking
All vehicles that exceed the dimensions of more than one parking stall (longer than 18 feet) are considered oversized vehicles. As such, they are subject to the following day-of-game parking charges: oversized vehicles (longer than 18 feet but shorter than 36 feet) will be required to pay for two parking stalls in the area they are parking. This equates to $50 for Preferred Parking and $30 for General Parking on weekdays. For Opening Day, Cubs games and weekend (Saturday/Sunday) game dates, the cost is $80 for Preferred Parking and $40 for General Parking. Parking locations will be determined by staff as needed and vehicles may be directed to the American Family Lot. Any vehicle that Brewers management determines is not a standard size or configuration will be considered an oversized vehicle and is subject to bus/RV parking rates. Any vehicle may be turned away at the Brewers discretion.
The Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) operates two bus routes within walking distance of American Family Field: the GoldLine on Wisconsin Avenue and Route 18 on National Avenue. Please visit RideMCTS.com for schedule information. You can also plan, track and pay for your ride with WisGo in the Umo App™. Download the Umo App™ on Google Play or on the Apple App Store.
Rideshare companies, such as Uber and Lyft, pick up and drop off in the Gantner Lot, which is located across the center-field pedestrian bridge near the Tailgate Haus. Rideshare companies are prohibited from picking up and dropping off fans in any other area of American Family Field, including, but not limited to, the Front Office entrance, the Left Field Gate entrance, and in the parking lots.
On-Site Courtesy Shuttles presented by Aurora Health Care®
Courtesy shuttles are available for guests needing assistance at select pick-up locations around the American Family Field grounds. Please see the American Family Field Parking Map above for Courtesy Shuttle locations. Shuttles will only pick up from these locations and drop guests at the nearest entrance to American Family Field. After games, shuttles will pick up guests needing assistance at the Robin Yount Statue on the Home Plate Plaza and at the Center Field Plaza by the Associated Bank Power Alley and return them to the original pick-up locations.
Local Shuttle Services
Approved area shuttle services use the drop-off area near the Ticket Office/Home Plate Gate accessible via Yount Drive or west of the ballpark near the accessible bus drop-off. Unauthorized vehicles are prohibited and may be ticketed and/or towed. Please see the American Family Field Shuttle Services Map for shuttles from participating local hotels and bars.
The Taxi cab drop off and pick up uses the transit area located outside Helfaer Field.
The Milwaukee Brewers, in conjunction with MT Towing & Recovery LLC, offer complimentary vehicle assistance to all Brewers guests parked on American Family Field property. Services include lock-out and no-start assistance. Any additional services will be at the guest’s expense. Vehicle assistance is provided for every home game from two hours after first pitch until at least one hour after the game has concluded. Guests needing assistance should contact an on-site police officer or parking attendant.