Brewers Community Foundation will host its tenth annual BCF Week June 4-9, 2019 during Brewers home games at Miller Park. Join for fundraising games and sales that support BCF and its mission to positively impact the lives of children and their families in Greater Milwaukee and Wisconsin. The BCF Week area will be located on the Field Level concourse, third base side.
2019 BCF Week Daily Events
Tuesday, June 4 - Mascot Night
- Don't miss the opportunity to purchase Brewers mascot-themed items, featuring Bernie Brewer and all his friends. The mascots themselves will even stop by to take photos with fans!
Wednesday, June 5 - Bobble Bonanza
- Fans can take home a Brewers Bobblehead to complete their collection during "Bobble Bonanza." Collectible Bobbleheads will be available for purchase for as little as $5 apiece until inventory sells out. Other Brewers items will also be available for a donation to Brewers Community Foundation.
Thursday, June 6 - Give Like a Pro
- Throughout BCF Week, Brewers Community Foundation will be featuring memorabilia packages that allow fans to "Give Like a Pro." Packages are available for $50, $100, and $250. Each level contains signed memorabilia, a vile of game-used dirt from the 2018 playoffs at Miller Park, a Brewers pint glass, and more! Other Brewers items will also be available for a donation to Brewers Community Foundation.
Friday, June 7 - Name Plate Night
- Take home your piece of the Brewers locker room during Name Plate Night. Signed player name plates used in the 2019 American Family Fields of Phoenix Spring Training clubhouse above player lockers will be available for purchase. Other Brewers items will also be available for a donation to Brewers Community Foundation.
Saturday, June 8 - Blind Baseball Grab
- For just $25 fans of all ages can randomly, blindly choose from an assortment of signed baseballs from Brewers alumni. At least one Hank Aaron autographed ball will be up for grabs. Other Brewers items will also be available for a donation to Brewers Community Foundation.
Sunday, June 9 - Treasure Hunt Sale
- BCF offers the opportunity for fans to purchase a variety of signed Brewers items, past Brewers giveaways, and more at the "treasure hunt" sale at the Brewers Community Foundation table located on the Field Level concourse, third base side. Items include bats, jerseys, bobbleheads, t-shirts, past giveaways, and more.
Visit brewers.com/bcfauction May 24-June 9 to join Brewers Community Foundation and Give Like a Pro!
Fan Packs include signed memorabilia, Brewers merchandise, and more at $50, $100, and $250 price points.
BCF Week and the Ultimate Auction are presented by the Brewers Community Foundation Leadership Council: American Family Insurance, Aurora Health Care, Delta Dental, Harley-Davidson, Johnson Controls Inc., Lubar & Co., MillerCoors, Milwaukee Admirals, Northwestern Mutual, Prairie Springs: The Paul Fleckenstein Trust, We Energies, and West Bend.