Brewer players and front office representatives make several visits to local schools, organizations and youth groups throughout the year. When requesting a player, coach or front office representative to speak at your organization/event, the following rules apply:
- When a request is received, every attempt is made to satisfy the request. The team travel schedule, practice schedule, and each player's individual/family schedule determine availability. Unfortunately, many requisitions are not filled due to scheduling conflicts and the enormous demand for player appearances.
- Because we receive dozens of requests each week, the fulfillment process can be lengthy. As a result, we are unable to follow-up with phone calls on the status of your request. When information about your requisition is available, we will contact you directly whether we can or cannot arrange an appearance.
- Once an appearance has been arranged, a confirmation letter and e-mail will be sent.
- Should the player be unable to appear due to illness, injury, roster transaction, an act of God, or circumstances beyond his control, best efforts will be made to find a suitable replacement but will not be guaranteed.
- It is highly recommended that your event is not centered around a player appearance because many requests are unable to be arranged. Plan your event and approach a player appearance as an added bonus to your program.
If your event is scheduled during Spring Training (Feb. 1 - Apr. 1):
- Brewer players, coaches and personnel are in Arizona for Spring Training and not available for appearances.
If your event is scheduled on the day of a Brewers night game (May 1 - Aug. 1):
- Best times for an appearance are between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
If your event is scheduled on the day of a Brewers day game (May 1 - Aug. 31):
- Players or coaches are not available during a day game.
If your event is scheduled on an off-day (Apr. 1 - Aug. 31):
- Off-days are not good for appearances as the players schedule family/personal time on off- days.
- The players have two to three off-days a month when they do not have to work or travel.
If your event is scheduled when the team is in the playoffs (Oct. 1 - Nov. 1):
- Brewer players, coaches and personnel are not available for appearances.
If your event is scheduled during the off-season (Oct. 1 - Feb. 1):
- Because no players live in Wisconsin during the off-season, we are unable to book current players for events during this timeframe.
If you would like to request a player, coach or front office representative to speak to your group during the season (May-August), complete the attached Speakers Bureau Form and submit a letter of request 60 days prior to your event to:
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Speaker Bureau Request Form »