Eric Church at American Family Field
Eric Church at American Family Field: Saturday, May 28, 2022
Eric Church is adding a one-of-a-kind headlining stadium show at American Family Field over Memorial Day weekend on Saturday, May 28, 2022.
A seven-time ACM Award winner, four-time CMA Award winner (including the 2020 award for Entertainer of the Year) and 10-time GRAMMY nominee, Church has amassed a passionate fanbase around the globe known as the Church Choir as well as a critically acclaimed catalog of music. With the Entertainer of the Year’s “Heart On Fire” climbing the Top 10 at Country radio and his The Gather Again Tour consistently ranking among the top tours each week, the man celebrated by Stereogum as “one of the biggest touring musicians on earth” has no intentions of taking his foot off the gas.
Joining the Chief as support for the newly announced Milwaukee show are nine-time GRAMMY nominees and reigning CMA Vocal Duo of the Year Brothers Osborne plus MusicRow Breakout Artist of the Year Parker McCollum.
Tickets will go on-sale to the general public beginning Friday, February 18 at 10am.
Navigate This Page:
Show Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
Show Time: 7:00 pm
Gates Open: 6:00 pm
Parking Opens: 4:00 pm
Lineup: Eric Church, Brothers Osborne, Parker McCollum
Secure the best seats in the house! Platinum seats are located on the floor, as well as in most seating bowl locations, and are variably-priced based on location. Platinum seats are available to all customers and do not require a password. These seats will go on sale Friday, February 11 at 10:00 am CT, and will be available while supplies last.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Platinum Seats benefits Chief Cares of the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
One Awesome Top Price General Admission Pit Ticket *
- Package Includes Early-Entry & First Access to the Ultra-Exclusive Pit !
On-Site VIP Perks & Eric Church Merchandise
- VIP Priority Check-In & Separate Entrance
- Commemorative Eric Church VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
* General Admission sections are non-reserved (standing only).
PACKAGE DISCLAIMER INFORMATION
All package purchasers will be contacted a few days prior to the show with additional program details. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. All package contents are non-transferable. VIP merchandise will be distributed at the show, some exceptions may apply. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for individual contact requirements where applicable. Purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP, or any backstage areas.
Additional fees are applied at checkout. Tickets are dynamically priced, and subject to change at any time.
Parking lots will open at 4pm. Parking is available online to purchase when purchasing your concert ticket.
- General Parking: $25 in advance, $35 day of concert
- Preferred Parking $40 in advance, $50 day of concert
Attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance of the show as parking will not be guaranteed for purchase on the day of the event.
There are five major gates at American Family Field. All attendees will be required to go through a fan screening process which includes walking through metal detectors. Please be sure to allow extra time for the screening process, locating your seats, buying memorabilia, and getting your wristband (if you have floor/GA Pit tickets).
- For your safety and those around you, we ask that you keep the aisles clear. Please do not stand on seats. Standing on seats is very dangerous and will not be allowed by security.
- Banners and signs cannot be larger than 18"x 24" and may not include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached.
- Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner. Report any problems or issues immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a American Family Field staff member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (Text “Crew” and your issue to 41835). You may also utilize one of our three (3) Guest Services booths inside the ballpark. There is a Guest Relations booth located on the Field Level behind section 116, Loge Level behind section 222 and located on the Terrace Level behind section 419.
Tickets are available online here at brewers.com/church, as well as at the American Family Field Ticket Office. The Ticket Office will be open at 9:00 am on the day of the event and remain open until the headliner takes the stage.
Will Call is located at the Box Office near the Home Plate Gate. Those picking up tickets will be required to present a picture ID of the designated will call name and credit card used for the purchase. No third party Will Call will be accepted for this event; please distribute tickets in advance.