P!NK at American Family Field
P!NK at American Family Field: Monday, August 14, 2023
Pink brings her Summer Carnival 2.0 Tour to American Family Field on Monday, Aug. 14, 2023. Joining P!NK are special guests Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo, as well as Grouplove and DJ KidCutUp. Pink will be the first female headliner at American Family Field.
Fans can secure VIP Packages, Platinum Seats ahead of time starting Wednesday, November 16 and Aisle seats starting Thursday, November 17.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday, Nov. 21 at 10am CT.
Navigate This Page:
Show Date: Monday, August 14, 2023
Show Time: 6:30 pm
Gates Open: 5:00 pm
Parking Opens: 3:30 pm
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 10:00 am CT.
Tickets for this show are sold exclusively through Ticketmaster. Tickets will NOT be available for purchase through the Brewers Ticket Office.
All tickets will be mobile-delivery only.
There is a limit of 8 tickets per customer.
Secure the best seats in the house! Platinum seats are located on the floor, as well as in most seating bowl locations, and are variably priced based on location. Platinum seats are available to all customers and do not require a password. These seats will go on sale Wednesday, November 16 at 10:00 am CT, and will be available while supplies last.
Four VIP Packages are available for this event, which will include (1) premium reserved ticket, collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening, and a merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package holders. Additional perks are available for the Diamond and Hospitality Package - see Ticketmaster for more details.
Citi Cardmembers can secure seats early, including aisle seats, starting on Wednesday, November 16 at 10:00 am CT.
Parking lots will open at 3:30 pm. Parking is available online to purchase when purchasing your concert ticket.
- General Parking: $25 in advance, $35 day of concert
- Preferred Parking $40 in advance, $50 day of concert
Attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance of the show as parking will not be guaranteed for purchase on the day of the event.
There are five major gates at American Family Field. All attendees will be required to go through a fan screening process which includes walking through metal detectors. Please be sure to allow extra time for the screening process, locating your seats, buying memorabilia, and getting your wristband (if you have floor/on field tickets).
Anyone with a Floor section ticket must obtain a field access wristband to access their Floor section seating. Each individual must be present their own barcode for a Floor seating area ticket. Wristband stations will be set up inside American Family Field on the Field Level concourse near sections 110, 118, and 127 beginning when gates open. Please check the Know Before You Go email the week prior to the event for more instructions.
- For your safety and those around you, we ask that you keep the aisles clear. Please do not stand on seats. Standing on seats is very dangerous and will not be allowed by security.
- Banners and signs cannot be larger than 18"x 24" and may not include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached.
- Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner. Report any problems or issues immediately. If you need assistance, please contact a American Family Field staff member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (Text “Crew” and your issue to 41835). You may also utilize one of our three (3) Guest Services booths inside the ballpark. There is a Guest Relations booth located on the Field Level behind section 116, Loge Level behind section 222 and located on the Terrace Level behind section 419.
Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster.com. All tickets are mobile delivery for this show.
The Ticket Office will be open at 9:00 am on the day of the event and remain open until the headliner takes the stage.
Will Call is located at the Box Office near the Home Plate Gate. Those picking up tickets will be required to present a picture ID of the designated will call name and credit card used for the purchase. No third-party Will Call will be accepted for this event; please distribute tickets in advance.