The Los Angeles Dodgers are committed to creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable, and family-friendly sports and entertainment experience at Dodger Stadium. The following guidelines have been established regarding fan conduct.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are proud that Dodger Stadium is one of the safest, most family-friendly ballparks in the country. The Dodgers make every effort to ensure socially acceptable behavior in order to allow fans to enjoy the game in comfort. We have strict guidelines regarding fan behavior that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the game. The Los Angeles Dodgers do not condone misbehavior of any kind and are prepared to and do eject those that violate our policies from Dodger Stadium.
Major League Baseball rules require that fans not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls in play. Violation will result in immediate ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
Profanity, abusive language, inappropriate dress or conduct deemed disorderly by Dodger Stadium management is grounds for ejection. Solicitation of contributions and distribution of literature on stadium property are prohibited.
"Tailgating" is prohibited on Dodger Stadium property at all times.
The Los Angeles Dodgers organization does not tolerate the use of offensive language concerning another person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin by any fan, whether such language is directed at players, umpires, MLB personnel, Dodger Stadium staff, or other fans. To report such behavior or language during the game, please contact Fan Services by calling the Dodger Hotline at 323-224-2611. In addition, the Dodger Hotline text feature is also available during games and can be reached by texting 69050, using keyword LADFAN.
Welcome to Dodger Stadium! Please read the following Fan Code of Conduct. Violation of this code may be grounds for denial of entry into the Stadium or ejection from the Stadium, revocation of tickets (including season tickets) without refund and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Be courteous to other fans. Do not disrupt other fans with disrespectful, unruly, or hostile actions or behavior. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the nearest usher, security or other Dodger personnel, or to the Dodgers' Hotline by calling (323) 224-2611 or by sending a text message to 69050 using the keyword LADFAN.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls in play.
- Sit in your ticketed seat only. Tickets must be shown to Dodger personnel upon request.
- Comply with requests from Dodger personnel regarding Stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
- Be courteous to the residents of the neighborhoods surrounding the Stadium when entering and exiting the Stadium.
- Tailgating is prohibited. Please do not consume food and alcoholic beverages in the Stadium parking lots before, during or after a game.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner. Anyone who appears to be impaired by or under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance may be denied entry to or ejected from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the Stadium premises.
- Dodger Stadium is now smoke-free. Use of electronic cigarettes (vapes) and smokeless tobacco products are also prohibited in all areas of Dodger Stadium property.
- Possession and/or use of marijuana on the Stadium premises is prohibited.
- Guns, weapons, cannabis, illegal drugs and other materials deemed hazardous or dangerous by Dodger personnel are prohibited.
- Foul/abusive language and obscene gestures are prohibited.
- Obscene or indecent clothing is prohibited. Footwear is required at all times.
- No signs or banners of any kind are allowed in both the Stadium and surrounding parking lots. Clothing or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- All persons entering the Stadium are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Fan Code of Conduct.
- All persons entering the Stadium will be expected to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Stadium property, including the parking lots, without a permit, concession license or lease from the Dodgers.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Stadium property is not permitted under any circumstances and is prohibited by law. Persons caught selling tickets in violation of the law may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Stadium revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Dodger ticket outlets only.