We know you’ve seen the grass on the field, but have you ever noticed what’s growing around the stadium? Learn about our impressive native plant collection, how we keep the stadium landscaping looking beautiful in the dry Southern California climate, and how you can implement those methods at home. Created by our Certified Arborist and Professor of Horticulture Science Landscape Manager, this tour is perfect for both baseball lovers and gardening enthusiasts alike.
Highlights of this 90 minute tour include:
- Water savings demonstration
- California native species display
- Planting and cultivation techniques
- Review of the plant naming system
- We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Please check available tour dates and times by using the "Buy Tickets" link below.
Space is limited. Please purchase tour tickets in advance to guarantee your spot.
- Adults: $25
- Children (14 and under): $15
- Seniors (55+): $20
- Military Personnel: $20
- Children age 3 and under do not require tickets
This is a walking tour of the ballpark which includes climbing stairs and ramps. All tours are wheelchair-accessible; please notify your tour guide of any concerns or questions prior to the start of the tour. All aspects of tours are subject to change without notice.
All elements of the tours are subject to availability and all tour dates and times are subject to change.
- November 7th and 14th
- December 5th and 12th