- In addition to Dodger Stadium staff, all guests two (2) years of age or older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless you are actively eating or drinking while seated at your ticketed seat.
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with ventilation valves are not permitted.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
We can’t wait to see you back at Dodger Stadium for the 2021 season! And while a lot has changed since we were last together, our commitment to you remains the same:
We will provide a safe, clean and fan-friendly environment for you to enjoy Dodger baseball.
Here at Dodger Stadium, fan safety is our top priority as we’ve worked closely with MLB, top health experts and local officials to ensure your experience here at the stadium meets the highest standards of health and safety protocols:
✓ Limited-capacity ballpark.
✓ Physically distanced seating.
✓ Required masking.
✓ Touchless screening process.
✓ Mobile tickets.
✓ Cashless retail and concessions.
✓ Thorough sanitization procedures.
✓ Rigorous staff guidelines.
Our safety measures adhere to the standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of California, the City of Los Angeles and MLB guidelines
- Whether you're entering the stadium or, enjoying the game from your seat, you must practice physical distancing and keep a safe space between yourself and others.
- Visual markers, signage and queue lines will be in place throughout Dodger Stadium to ensure compliance, facilitate traffic flow and prevent congestion areas.
- When visiting the concourse, please refrain from congregating and make sure to follow all posted signage and direction from Dodger Stadium staff.
- Dodger Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the ballpark and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout events.
- All bathrooms have been modified to reduce capacity and will utilize touchless soap and towel dispensers.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to merchandise locations and other areas of interaction.