- Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order (effective July 18, 2021), all individuals age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or an appropriate face covering while in indoor settings, such as retail stores and restaurants, except while seated and actively eating and drinking. Indoor settings also include covered stadium concourses and concession stands.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering while seated in their ticketed seats.
Here at Dodger Stadium, fan safety is our top priority as we’ve worked closely with MLB, top health experts and local officials to ensure your experience here at the stadium meets the highest standards of health and safety protocols:
✓ Recommended masking.
✓ Touchless screening process.
✓ Mobile tickets.
✓ Cashless retail and concessions.
✓ Thorough sanitization procedures.
✓ Rigorous staff guidelines.
Our safety measures adhere to the standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of California, the City of Los Angeles and MLB guidelines
- Dodger Stadium will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the ballpark and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout events.
- Plexiglass dividers have been added to merchandise locations and other areas of interaction.