Tickets for Dodgers FanFest are delivered digitally through the MLB Ballpark app. Before heading to Dodger Stadium, follow the instructions below to download the app, link your My Tickets account to your MLB.com account and access your tickets within the app.
Using your smartphone, download the MLB Ballpark app in the App Store or Google Play.
- If you have an MLB.com account, Log in using your MLB.com account email and password credentials
- If you do not have an MLB.com account, Sign up to create a new MLB.com account by entering your email address and password
Select Los Angeles Dodgers as your favorite team to get started and access Dodger Stadium-specific app features
On your desktop computer, log in to your My Dodgers Tickets account using your email and password used to redeem your FanFest tickets.
- Under My Account, click Link MLB Accounts
- If you have an MLB.com account, click I already have an account on MLB.com and enter your MLB.com account email and password and click Save
- If you do not have an MLB.com account, click I don't have an account on MLB.com and enter the required information to create an account and click Save
Return to the MLB Ballpark app and your tickets will appear on the Tickets tab
- Tap an individual ticket to view the mobile barcode. This mobile barcode will be used when you enter Dodger Stadium
- Swipe left and right to view all of your digital tickets
- Open the MLB Ballpark app
- Tap the Tickets tab to access your tickets
- Present your mobile barcode at the gate and scan to enter Dodger Stadium
- You will be able to scan multiple tickets on your device or forward them to a recipient in advance to be scanned via the MLB Ballpark app on their mobile device