On Saturday, April 14th, the Dodgers will hold Pups at the Park at Dodger Stadium. Fans that purchase a special event ticket in the Right Field Pavilion are invited to bring their dogs to the park and help cheer on their home team as the Dodgers host the Arizona Diamondbacks at 6:10pm.
A few helpful reminders:
- Dogs must also have a ticket in the Coca-Cola Right Field Pavilion
- Must bring proof of current vaccination requirements: Rabies and Distemper/Parvo
- Must acknowledge waiver and release of liability below before purchasing tickets for event.
- Dodger Stadium parking gates will open at 3:40pm so arrive early to check-in for the Pup Activity Center behind the Coca-Cola Right Field Pavilion.
- Pup Parade starts at 5:00pm.
- Please plan accordingly for the warm weather for both you and your dog.
- All dogs must have their own ticket in the Coca-Cola Right Field Pavilion. Dogs must stay on a leash in the stadium. Dogs will not be allowed in any other areas of Dodger Stadium.
In order to purchase Pups at the Park tickets, you must first read and agree to the Release and Waiver displayed below.
The Dodgers will donate a portion of the proceeds to Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation.
Release and Waiver
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In order to purchase "Pups at the Park" tickets, you must first read and agree to the Waiver and Release of Liability displayed below. When you click on the "I Accept" button, you will be indicating that you accept the terms of the Waiver and Release of Liability, and you will then be presented with the opportunity to purchase your "Pups at the Park" tickets.
PLEASE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY ("RELEASE") CAREFULLY. BY AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE, YOU WILL BE WAIVING LEGAL RIGHTS.
In consideration for allowing me, my guest(s), my dog(s), and/or any child(ren) under eighteen (18) years old or any legally incapacitated adult(s) for whom I am the parent/guardian (each, a "Participant"; and collectively the "Participants") to attend the game to be played between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Dodger Stadium on April 14, 2018, and to participate in the "Pups at the Park" event to be hosted by Los Angeles Dodgers LLC (the "Dodgers") in connection with the game (the "Event"), I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants and our parents, heirs, executors, administrators, next of kin, successors, and assigns, all of whom shall be legally bound by this Release, hereby agree as follows:
1. I am eighteen (18) years of age or older. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, acknowledge that we are not required to participate in the Event and that our participation is voluntary and solely for our enjoyment. We understand that we can withdraw from the Event at any time. Neither I nor any of the other Participants, nor anyone acting on our behalf, will be compensated by the Dodgers for our participation in the Event. I will notify the Dodgers in writing, not less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the date of the Event, of any reasonable accommodations, auxiliary aids, and/or services, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that I and/or any of the other Participants may require in order to participate in the Event. I hereby acknowledge that the failure to so notify the Dodgers will be deemed a representation by me that no such accommodations, auxiliary aids, and/or services will be required by me and/or any of the other Participants in order to participate in the Event.
2. We understand and acknowledge that by participating in the Event, we will be seated in an area of Dodger Stadium with other participants and their dogs, and that such participation creates a significant risk of injury and damage (including dog bites and allergic reactions) to us (including my dog(s)) and to others (and their dogs). Notwithstanding our understanding of the risks and our acknowledgement thereof as stated in the preceding sentence, we are prepared to, and do, hereby accept any and all risks, whether known or unknown to us, of participating in the Event, including, but not limited to, injury and property damage to us (including dog bites), illness and allergic reactions, slip and falls, injuries or damage sustained by and through other participants' dogs (including dog bites), and/or the effect of weather at Dodger Stadium, including extreme heat.
3. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, hereby represent and affirm that each dog of which we have custody during the Event: (a) is in good health as of the Event date, (b) has current vaccinations (including rabies and distemper/parvo) of which we will provide proof to the Dodgers upon request, (c) is trained not to engage in behaviors that could result in damage to persons, other dogs, and/or property, and (d) does not have any prior history of causing harm to persons, other dogs, and/or property. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, agree to abide by all the rules and instructions given to us by a Dodgers' representative in connection with the Event, and to provide accurate information regarding my dog as requested by a Dodgers' representative in connection with the Event. I understand that I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, am solely responsible for the accuracy of any and all information that is requested by the Dodgers (or their representative) in connection with the Event, and I and the other Participants agree to release the Indemnified Parties (as defined below) from liability and any responsibility for verifying such information whether the information was provided by me, another Participant, or a third party.
4. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC, LA REAL ESTATE LLC, CHAVEZ RAVINE LAND COMPANY LLC, ECHO MARKETING, LLC, CENTRAL GARDEN & PET COMPANY, and their respective direct and indirect owners, stockholders, members, partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, principals, affiliated entities, mortgagees or ground lessors, servants, trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, successors, and assigns, and each and every person acting by, through, under, or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter, individually and collectively referred to as the "Indemnified Parties"), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as "Claims"), that we may have or hereafter have against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any injuries that we may sustain, whether to our person and/or property, as a result of or incident to the Indemnified Parties' negligence (whether active or passive, but not including gross negligence or willful misconduct), our participation in the Event, and/or any and all risks assumed by us hereunder. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, further covenant not to sue or otherwise pursue any form of recovery or legal action, including arbitration, against any of the Indemnified Parties and arising from or relating to any Claim.
5. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, agree that we are solely responsible for any claim for personal injury, injury to a dog, or property damage made by any party and based in whole or in part on my or any of the other Participant's (including our dog(s)) attendance at or participation in the Event. In particular, I agree to pay all cleaning or repair costs resulting from any damage to the premises of Dodger Stadium caused by my and/or any of the other Participant's dogs. In addition, I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any allegation, action, or lawsuit brought against any of the Indemnified Parties by a third-party and based in whole or in part on my and/or any of the other Participant's (including our dog(s)) attendance at or participation in the Event.
6. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THE PROVISIONS OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
"A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
BEING AWARE OF SAID CODE SECTION, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS THAT WE MAY HAVE THEREUNDER, AS WELL AS UNDER ANY OTHER STATUTES OR COMMON LAW PRINCIPLES OF SIMILAR EFFECT.
7. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, agree that if I and/or any of the other Participants, or anyone acting on our behalf, commence, join in, or in any way seek relief through any action or proceeding arising out of, based upon, or relating to any of the Claims released hereunder, or in any way assert against the Indemnified Parties any of the Claims released hereunder, then we will pay to the Indemnified Parties, in addition to any other damages caused to the Indemnified Parties thereby, all attorneys' fees incurred by the Indemnified Parties in defending or otherwise responding to said action, proceeding, and/or Claims. In the event that another Participant does not comply with his/her obligations pursuant to this Release, then I will assume such Participant's obligations, including, without limitation, any and all payment and/or indemnification obligations, pursuant to this Release.
8. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, hereby authorize and grant the right to the Dodgers and/or anyone authorized by or acting on behalf of the Dodgers to use, reproduce, publish, and/or depict our name, voice, and/or likeness, in any manner that the Dodgers deem necessary or appropriate, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, in and in connection with the production, distribution, marketing, promotion, advertisement, packaging, sale, publication, exhibition, and/or exploitation of the Event and/or the Dodgers, including, without limitation, in any and all print advertisements, broadcasts, telecasts, and/or other retransmissions of or regarding the Event and/or the Dodgers. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, acknowledge and agree that this authorization is intended to satisfy any and all of the consent requirements of California Civil Code sections 3344 and 3344.1, and we hereby waive and release any and all claims that we may have or hereafter have against the Dodgers under those statutes or any other statutes or common law principles of similar effect.
9. I, for myself and on behalf of all of the other Participants, UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE, WE ARE GIVING UP OUR RIGHT TO SUE THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES AND/OR TO SEEK COMPENSATION FROM THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES THAT WE MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE (BUT NOT GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT) OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, OUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, AND/OR ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSUMED BY US HEREUNDER.
10. This Release shall be governed by, construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
By clicking the "I Accept" button below, I acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Release above, including, but not limited to, the WAIVER OF LIABILITY in paragraph 4:
Pup Activity Center & Parade
Arrive early to check in for the Pup Activity Center and Parade! Each dog and their owners will check in at Lot G and receive a goodie bag.
Schedule of Events:
- 4:45pm - Parking Gates Open, Check-In Begins (Lot G)
- 5:15-6:00pm - Pre-Game Pup Activity Center Opens
- 6:00-6:30pm - Pup Parade on the field
- 7:10pm - Dodgers vs. Marlins
Save time! Download and fill out your waivers ahead of time to expedite your check-in process.
All dog owners must bring proof of current vaccinations including rabies and all canine infectious diseases:
Distemper (required), Adenovirus 2 or Hepatitis (required), Parvo virus (required), Parainfluenza (required), Leptospirosis (optional), & Corona virus (optional); Kennel Cough (Bordatella, required); and Rabies (required)).
MUST PROVIDE A VALID RABIES CERTIFICATE WITH A CURRENT EXPIRATION DATE FOR EACH DOG.
- All dogs must wear an identification tag to the game and be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- If you are purchasing tickets for others, they will also need to sign a waiver upon check in. Please make sure each person in your group fills out a waiver prior to arrival at the ballpark to ensure smooth check-in.
- Dogs must be 6 months or older in order to attend and must have their own ticket.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE WELL-BEHAVED. DOGS SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF AGGRESSION WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
IF YOU PURCHASE TICKETS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR DOG BUT DO NOT PROVIDE THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR DOG, YOU WILL BE DENIED ADMISSION TO PUPS AT THE PARK.