Policies and Procedures
Who is considered a group?
- A "group" is 20 tickets or more in the specified "Group Locations" (Lower Box, Upper Box, Upper Reserved, View Box, Family Deck) or 10 tickets or more in the Club sections.
- Group tickets are intended for those individuals identified as members of the group or associated with the group. The Cleveland Indians reserve the right to revoke or terminate the Revocable License granted through the group tickets without any refund or compensation if the Cleveland Indians sole discretion, the group, the group account holder or a group ticket holder violates any of the applicable terms and conditions of this agreement of any other person at the Ballpark. Neither the group ticket nor this agreement confers any property right to the group or group ticket holder.
How do I reserve seating?
- To reserve seating, please call the Group Sales department at 216-420-4487 to speak to an Account Executive. A $200 non-refundable /non-transferrable deposit can be placed over the phone to hold the date and seats available. The deposit will be used towards the overall ticket purchase when final payment is due.
- When is payment due?
- Full payment for Group Tickets is required at least 30 days in advance of the Group outing. In the event Group tickets are reserved within 30 days from the date of the Group outing, then full payment is required at the time of the reservation. All payments for Group Tickets must be made through the Cleveland Indians Group Sales Department.
- Group Tickets are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made, except as expressly provided in this Agreement or pursuant to the Cleveland Indians rainout/exchange policies located at www.indians.com. If the Progressive Field "Ballpark" gates open for the scheduled game date event, then food will be served for picnic areas, Club seating and Private Suites, rain or shine.
- When can I adjust my ticket number?
- Group tickets are subject to availability. Tickets can be added to a reservation or order at the same price point as the initial payment until the final payment is due (30 days prior to event). Tickets are able to be added to an order at the current/dynamic price up until 1 week prior to an event.
How do I get my tickets?
- A "Group Leader" will have the option to manage the group tickets digitally through a My Indians Tickets Accounts or may choose to have the Group Tickets printed by the Cleveland Indians for an additional service and handling fee. The Cleveland Indians reserve the right to set a limit on how many group tickets a group may purchase.
- "The right to start, delay, or terminate a game becomes the sole responsibility of Umpire-in-Chief after the managers have exchanged line-up cards at home plate. A game is considered regulation if 5 innings have been completed or 4 ½ innings have been completed and the Cleveland Indians are winning. If a game is postponed prior to being a regulation game, fans should hold on to their tickets. Fans will be instructed as to the details of the postponement. If the Progressive Field ("Ballpark") gates open for the scheduled game date event, then food will be served for the picnic areas, Club seating and Private Suites, rain or shine. "
Inside Indians Tickets