Bring your dog to Globe Life Field on Wednesday, August 16
Dress your dog in their best Rangers gear and head out to the ballpark to watch the Rangers take on the Angels with your favorite furry friend!
Please note this is a live sporting event and loud noises, including fireworks, may occur. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
For more information, contact Hanna Saliba –[email protected]
The Farmer’s Dog:
Since its founding in 2014, The Farmer’s Dog has emerged as the leader in reimagining the $100+ billion pet-care industry, starting by making fresh food for dogs. Founded on the idea that avoiding ultra-processed food is an important way to sustain the health of our pets, The Farmer’s Dog makes its fresh recipes in USDA-inspected, human-food facilities—safety and quality standards unprecedented in the pet-food industry. Food plans are designed by veterinary nutritionists, pre-portioned for each dog’s unique needs, and delivered right to customers’ doors. To date, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals nationwide and continue to apply technology and research to improving how we care for our pets. Head to www.thefarmersdog.com/barkrangers to learn more about fresh food and get 50% off your first box.
- Only one dog per adult. Any participating dog must be at least three months old.
- All dogs must have a special dog ticket to gain admission to the ballpark. The Rangers reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Your dog must be up-to-date on Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza) Parvo and Bordatella vaccinations to attend the game. I.D. tags are required.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so the event will be enjoyable for everyone.
- Do not bring your dog if he/she is unreliable in crowds or with other dogs.
- Do not bring a dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- Do not bring a female dog in heat.
- Be courteous and responsible - please pick up after your dog.