Come back for more information on next season's Bark at the Park.
Bring your dog to Globe Life Park on Saturday, September 14th! Dress your dog in their best Rangers gear and head out to the ballpark to watch the Rangers take on Oakland with your favorite furry friend!
Please note this is a live sporting event and loud noises, including fireworks, may occur. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
For more information, contact Madeleine Hammond at email@example.com
- Only one dog per adult. Any participating dog must be at least three months old.
- All dogs must have a special dog ticket to gain admission to the ballpark. The Rangers reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- You MUST enter through the designated gate on the east side of the ballpark, near the Jack Daniel's Club entrance.
- Your dog must be up-to-date on Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza) Parvo and Bordatella vaccinations to attend the game. I.D. tags are required.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so the event will be enjoyable for everyone.
- Do not bring your dog if he/she is unreliable in crowds or with other dogs.
- Do not bring a dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- Do not bring a female dog in heat.
- Be courteous and responsible - please pick up after your dog.