In-Kind Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in the Tampa Bay Rays. The purpose of our donation program is to assist organizations in raising necessary funds for their respective causes. Should your request be approved, you will receive all donation items within two weeks of your event date. Donations may not be sold for a profit or for personal gain. To best process your request and support as many organizations as possible within the nine surrounding counties, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support non-profit organizations operating within the following nine counties: Charlotte, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota.
- Your request for a donation must be submitted via the online donation form and received by the Tampa Bay Rays at least five (5) weeks prior to your event.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have already received a donation from the Tampa Bay Rays during the current calendar year of your event. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per calendar year.
- The Tampa Bay Rays directly support the local chapter of all national charities and are unable to donate to third party fundraisers (i.e. Relay for Life Teams, United Way Campaigns, Breast Cancer 3-Days, etc.).
- Organizations that receive donations must revisit their DonationXchange account to report the amount raised for the item donated in order to be considered for future requests.
- If DonationXchange indicates that you have been approved to receive a donation but you have not received an item within a week of your event date, please email the Community Engagement department at [email protected].
- Please refrain from sending personal items, as members of the front office are unable to act on behalf of fans seeking autographs for personal or charitable purposes.