Rays Fan Fest presented by the Tampa Bay Times is February 10 at Tropicana Field
Admission is FREE for attendees of all ages. General admission entrance is at 11 a.m., while Season Ticket Holders will gain early entry at 10:00AM. All fans are encouraged to take part in all activities including:
- Shows & programming on the main stage
- Clubhouse tours
- Reading with the Rays presented by Suncoast Credit Union
- Rays Charity Yard Sale & Clubhouse Corner
- "Black Widow" billiards match
- Food tasting with new concessionaire Levy
- Live WDAE broadcast
- Free items from Rays Partners
- Social Media Zone presented by the Tampa Bay Times
- Arcade games
- Kids Run the Bases
- And more!
Thank you for your interest. Please check back in January for information regarding 2018 Rays Fan Fest.
Stay tuned for more information.
Welcome to Rays Fan Fest, presented by the Tampa Bay Times.
2017 Tampa Bay Rays Fan Fest, presented by the Tampa Bay Times, is set for Saturday, February 10 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at Tropicana Field! Admission and parking are free. Over 60 current and former major league players and coaches are expected to attend. Among the free activities, fans are invited to take photos in the Rays dugout for the first time then take a tour of the Rays clubhouse facilities. Also, more than 40 major league alumni will be signing autographs for free throughout the day.