This Fan Guide is designed to assist our fans by presenting information about Tampa Bay Rays/Tropicana Field offerings and accommodations. The information is presented in alphabetical order for your ease of use. Enjoy the season!
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into Tropicana Field; nor may guests take any alcoholic beverages out of the ballpark, including suites. Florida law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Guests, therefore, will be required to show proper ID when purchasing alcoholic beverages at Tropicana Field; we will check ID of anyone appearing under the age of 30. The sale of alcohol at concession stands or by vendors stops at the end of the seventh inning. Throughout the game, only two alcoholic beverages are allowed per person, per purchase.
Animals are prohibited from entering the stadium. Only trained guide dogs or animals for the disabled certified by the State of Florida are permitted in the stadium.
ASSISTIVE LISTENING DEVICES
Please go to Gate 4 Guest Services to find devices that can assist fans with hearing impairments.
- One GTE Federal Credit Union ATM at the First Base Food Court
- One GTE Federal Credit Union ATM at the Third Base Food Court
- One GTE Federal Credit Union ATM at the Suite Level by section 209
- One Republic Bank ATM at Gate 1, Inner Concourse
- One Republic Bank ATM at Gate 3, Inner Concourse
- One Republic Bank ATM at the Republic Bank Draft Room
- One Republic Bank ATM at Section 301
- One Republic Bank ATM at the DEX Imaging Home Plate Club
Fans are permitted to seek autographs from players along the railing at the outfield side of both the first and third base dugouts up to 40 minutes prior to game time.
For the comfort and security of all guests, we reserve the right to inspect all bags and packages entering Tropicana Field. Backpacks, purses, bags or packages which exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size will not be allowed to enter Tropicana Field and must be returned to the guest's vehicle. Wrapped gifts are not permitted.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
Banners, signs and flags (without flag poles) may be displayed in the stadium, provided that they are baseball-related and do not contain profanity, discriminatory language, indecent images, political statements, or commercial references. Banners, signs, and flags must be hand-held and may not be hung on any of the outfield walls, over the playing field walls, over existing stadium signage, or held in such a way as to obstruct other guests' views. Management reserves the right to remove any sign or banner at any time.
BATS AND BROOMS
Bats and brooms are allowed inside the stadium. Once inside, fans will not be allowed to display such items if they impede another guest's view or become a safety issue. Sticks and/or poles of any other type are not permitted at any time.
Rays batting practice takes place 2.5 hours before first pitch. The visiting team's batting practice takes place ninety minutes before game time and lasts approximately one hour. Batting practice is taken at the discretion of the team and is subject to change. For more information, see Pregame Timeline.
To inquire about the Rays Birthday Package for your child's birthday, contact the Group Sales department at 727-825-3406, email email@example.com or visit www.raysbaseball.com/birthday
BOX OFFICE HOURS (Tropicana Field)
The Tropicana Field Gate 1 Box Office is open:
- Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- On game days, the Gate 1 Box Office opens at 10 a.m. and remains open until approximately 30 minutes following the end of the game.
- The Gate 4 Box Office opens approximately 30 minutes before gates open and remains open through the seventh inning.
Lost tickets - Please go to the Tropicana Field Box Office if you lost your tickets. There is a $5 per ticket fee for reprinting lost tickets. Season Ticket Holders may reprint tickets at no additional cost online through their Membership Account.
Reprint tickets - Please go to the Tropicana Field Box Office if you need tickets reprinted. There is a $5 per ticket fee for reprinting tickets. Season Ticket Holders may reprint tickets at no additional cost online through their Membership Account.
Forgotten tickets - Please go to the Tropicana Field Box Office if you forgot your tickets. There is a $5 per ticket fee for reprinting tickets.
BOX OFFICE HOURS (Charlotte Sports Park)
Charlotte Sports Park in Port Charlotte, Florida, is the Spring Training home of the Tampa Bay Rays. For Box Office hours at Charlotte Sports park, please visit our Spring Training A to Z guide.
Please note the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office only sells tickets for Spring Training home games played at Charlotte Sports Park.
CAMERAS AND VIDEO RECORDERS
Guests are permitted to bring cameras/video recorders into the stadium provided they are not for commercial use. Cameras and video recorders must be hand-held. Fans are not permitted to obstruct any aisles or the view of others. Tripods are prohibited. Lenses are restricted to less than 12 inches.
Catering is available for all suites and group party areas. Menu options range from traditional ballpark fare to an upscale buffet. Please contact Jackie Van Sant with Levy, the Rays hospitality provider, at 727-825-3380 to arrange catering for your special event.
Children two (2) years of age and older must have a ticket to enter Tropicana Field. It is highly recommended that parents with children take advantage of our Tag-a-Kid program at Gate 3 Guest Services. Children will be given wristbands to wear indicating section, row and seat number.
Guests inquiring about serving as color guard prior to a game should submit a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Color Guard, Tropicana Field, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.
The Tampa Bay Rays are committed to being an impactful partner and energizing our community through the magic of Rays baseball. We strive to play a significant role in our community by utilizing our platform to showcase our partners who work tirelessly to make Tampa Bay strong and healthy. Through the combined efforts of the Rays organizational outreach programs and the team's official charity, the Rays Baseball Foundation, the Rays have invested more than $41 million into our community through financial and non-financial assets since 2008.
- Rays Baseball Foundation - The Rays Baseball Foundation focuses primarily on supporting youth and educational programming that make a measurable difference in the Tampa Bay region. Key contributors to the foundation include Rays owners, players, corporate partners, fans and employees.
- Community Fund Grant Program - The Rays Community Fund Grant Program provides assistance to local non-profits in the Tampa Bay region. The grants are awarded to non-profit organizations that focus on youth and educational programing. Since 2008, the Rays Baseball Foundation has awarded more than $1.6 million dollars to over 296 local non-profit organizations. For more information or to apply for a Community Fund Grant, please visit: www.raysbaseball.com/grants.
- Rays Jersey Program - Since 2014, the Rays Jersey Program, presented by Suncoast Credit Union and the Rays, has outfitted more than 31,000 Tampa Bay area tee ball players and coaches with Majestic Athletic jerseys and caps. The program covers more than 80 different leagues in nine area counties and saves the leagues more than $200,000 in equipment costs annually.
- In-Kind Donations - Each year the Tampa Bay Rays donate ticket vouchers to fundraising events throughout the Tampa Bay area. To request an In-Kind Donation for your 501(c)(3) non-profit or to learn more, please visit: www.raysbaseball.com/donations.
Please see Summer Concert Series, below.
Check out the following specialty concessions to satisfy all of your cravings!
Center Field Street
- Everglades Brewhouse
- Taco Bus
- Wine Cellar
- The Carvery
Right Field Street
- Bay Grill - unique specialty grilled hot dogs, buffalo chicken sandwiches.
- Fan Favorites
- Craft Beer Corner
1B Food Court
- Burger Up! - Always fresh, never frozen.
- Papa Johns's Pizza
- Spirits: Full service liquor bar
- Fish Shack
- Everglades BBQ
3B Food Court
- Urban Restaurant
- Papa John's Pizza
- Gluten Free
In addition to cash, the Rays accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.
DEX IMAGING HOME PLATE CLUB
The seats in this luxury seating area are among the closest in baseball - starting only 50 feet from home plate. DEX Imaging Home Plate Club Season Ticket Holders receive in-seat service, complimentary food and drinks, access to the Rays Club and to a private dining area inside the Rays Club. For information on DEX Imaging Home Plate Club seats, call 888-FAN-RAYS.
Evan Longoria's restaurant opened near the University of Tampa in December 2013 and now has a presence at Tropicana Field. Located at the Budweiser Porch, Ducky's offers its California salad, devil crab (a Tampa classic!), West Tampa bowl and Turkey wrap. Exclusive groups can purchase outings in the Ducky's 162 Landing, as well!
The Rays reserve the right to deny entry, eject and trespass any individual from the stadium and stadium property for the following: fan interference, public intoxication, using offensive language, wearing garments with offensive language, disruptive, dangerous or obnoxious behavior, throwing objects, smoking inside the stadium, public indecency, nudity, urinating outside of the restrooms, entering restricted areas, violating laws, ordinances and facility policies and any other behavior deemed inappropriate by Rays management.
Located at Gates 1, 2, 4, and 6.
Located at Gates 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 on 100, 200 and 300 Levels.
Fans are not to interfere with any ball in play or throw objects onto the field. Anyone doing so will be subject to ejection from the stadium. Anyone venturing on the playing field will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
St. Anthony's Fan Care Clinic can be found between Gates 3 and 4 on the 100 Level (behind home plate). The clinic is staffed by St. Anthony's Health Care Medical Team.
Patrons are permitted to bring food into Tropicana Field for individual consumption. Outside catering or food for consumption by groups larger than a single family are not permitted. All permissible food items must be individual servings, wrapped, bagged or contained within a soft-sided container that shall not exceed 16" x 16" x 8". Only sealed plastic plain water bottles no larger than one liter and children's single-serving juice boxes are permitted. Items not allowed are cans, thermoses, ice chests, glass containers or any other non-collapsible container or object deemed hazardous.
The Rays Executive Offices can be found on the east side of Tropicana Field near the Gate 1 Box office. The offices are open Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Get your own MLB authenticated game-used and autographed items from your favorite Rays players. Choose from jerseys, bats, helmet, bases and much more. These one-of-a-kind items are located at the Rays Authentics shop in Center Field Street at Tropicana Field. For more information and other available memorabilia please email email@example.com.
Tropicana Field has six gate entrances/exits numbered clockwise 1 - 6, beginning with Gate 1, which is also known as the Rotunda. Gates 1 - 6 are available to the public for entry. Gate 4 is the VIP, suite holder and accessible entrance. Season Ticket Holders can use exclusive entrances at Gates 1 and 5. All gates are wheelchair accessible.
Monday through Thursday, gates open 1-1/2 hours before game time and Friday through Sunday, gates open two hours before game time.
Rays baseball at Tropicana Field is the perfect place for a group outing. We have a variety of seating areas to accommodate your group. By organizing a group outing, you will be enrolled in our Group Leader Rewards Program. Contact 727-825-3406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
The Tampa Bay Rays appreciate that all fans observe our ground rules for guests. Please contact the nearest Fan Host staff member if, for any reason, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the game. You may also text 727-205-0557 for assistance. Please text your issue and location.
- Avoid foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures.
- Please drink responsibly. Consumption of alcohol by impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Clothing considered to be indecent, obscene, or offensive in nature and/or that detracts from our family-friendly atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- Stay off of the playing field and/or any restricted area.
- Please sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when requested.
- Please smoke (including e-cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, and chewing tobacco) in designated smoking areas only.
- Follow staff directions in case of emergency.
- Please help us keep Tropicana Field clean by throwing your litter in the proper trash cans.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these ground rules may be in violation of stadium/city ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the stadium, ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.
The Tampa Bay Rays/Tropicana Field Management reserves unto itself, and itself alone, the right to determine what is considered indecent, obscene or offensive, what is unruly or rowdy behavior, what constitutes a disturbance and what items may or may not be allowed into the stadium.
Located at Gates 1, 3, 4 and behind section 300. Guest Services is here for you! Let us know what questions you have and how we can help. Season Ticket Holders may also go to the Season Ticket Services table located in the Republic Bank Draft Room behind section 105. The Season Ticket Services table is open until 45 minutes after first pitch.
GUESTS WITH ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS
Tropicana Field and its amenities were designed to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests within the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible parking is located in Lots 1, 7 and 11 (subject to availability). Accessible seating options are found throughout the stadium. See Tropicana Field's Interactive Map under the "Stadium Access" tab.
The Official Gameday Program of the Rays is free for all fans upon entry to Tropicana Field. Each issue features more than 60 colorful pages of fascinating stories, player profiles and kids' activities.
LEFT FIELD STREET
Tropicana Field is home to a number of interactive areas for kids of all ages. In the Left Field Street area, fans can participate by taking their picture on a Topps baseball card. Left Field Street also features Grand Slam Alley presented by GameTime with arcade-style games.
LOST AND FOUND
Guests may report or inquire about lost items during games at the nearest Guest Services location (Gates 1, 3 and 4). Guests may also call Tropicana Field at 727-825-3133 during normal business hours, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., to report and describe any lost items and/or to schedule appointments to pick up items that have been found. Items found will be available as of noon the following day of an event.
Meeting rooms are located on the Mezzanine Level along the left-field foul line. These rooms are available for purchase for pregame meetings or parties. Each room accommodates 25 people and can be joined to seat up to 100. Catering and AV equipment are available. Call 727-825-3406 or email email@example.com for more information.
Rent a Qube at MobileQubes kiosks located in the Centerfield Street concourse, next to Gate 3 Guest Services, or in the Rays Club. Plug into your phone or tablet to charge. Keep using your device on the move, even while it's charging. When you're ready, simply return the Qube to any kiosk.
Guests inquiring about performing the National Anthem should submit a letter of interest along with a DVD or CD to: Anthem Singers, Tropicana Field, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705. Guests can email a YouTube link or mp3 clip to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tampa Bay Rays are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for each person who enters Tropicana Field and Charlotte Sports Park. Starting with the 2018 season, protective netting will be expanded the outside edge of the dugouts in both ballparks. The backstop netting and extensions at both parks will be a green knotless net, which will provide better game visibility than the traditional black knotted netting.
The extensions will be the same height as the current backstop nets at both facilities: 29 feet high at Tropicana Field, and 30 feet high at Charlotte Sports Park. The length of the dugout extensions are 80 feet at Tropicana Field, and 84 feet at Charlotte Sports Park.
The extensions will be fixed and will not be able to be lifted during batting practice.
Please visit raysbaseball.com/netting or call 888-FAN-RAYS if you have any questions regarding protective netting at either Tropicana Field or Charlotte Sports Park.
Paging is only permitted in the event of an extreme emergency. Please refer those emergencies to Guest Services at Gate 1, 3 or 4.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
For the Rays regular season home schedule, general parking will cost from $15 to $30, depending on game and availability. Complimentary parking for all vehicles with four or more passengers will be available in Rays lots 2, 6, 7, 8, and 9 for all Sunday games. The first 100 vehicles with four or more may park for free in lots 6 and 7 for all other regular season home games. The Rays are pleased to offer a limited number of prime parking areas on a pre-paid basis. Visit raysbaseball.com/parking to secure your space today.
Rays Season Ticket Holders may purchase discounted and/or reserved parking packages in Lot 2 or Lot 6, based on availability, by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. Lots open 4 hours before first pitch. Detailed parking maps, turn by turn directions, and pricing information is available on raysbaseball.com/parking.
Rays Season Ticket Holders will receive complimentary parking packages in Lot 1 with the purchase of two DEX Imaging Home Plate Club Full Season Tickets, four Rays Club Full Season Tickets or four Fieldside Box Full Season Tickets. Complimentary reserved parking packages in Lot 2 or Lot 6 are available for each game with the purchase of two Rays Club or Fieldside Box Full Season Tickets or four Rays Club or Fieldside Box Weekday or Weekend plans.
- Accessible Parking - Located in Lots 1, 7 and 11.
- Baseball Looper Trolley - For select games, the trolley operates from 90 minutes before game time, throughout the game, until one hour after the game is over. The free baseball trolley picks up passengers on 1st Ave N mid-block between 1st St & 2nd St (near the south pedestrian entrance to the Sundial parking garage). Motorists may park in the garage by entering from 2nd St between 1st Ave N & 2nd Ave N. Parking rates in the Sundial parking garage vary: Monday thru Friday 5am to 5pm $1 per hour, $7 max per business day; Monday thru Friday 5pm to 5am and all day Saturday and Sunday 4 hours for $1 and each additional hour $1 to $7 max per business day.
The trolley drops passengers off on 16th Street, across from Gate 4. A dedicated van will be available for guests with special needs. Routes may change with demand. To return to your car after the game, make sure you board the Baseball Looper Trolley at the same stop where you were dropped off. Please visit http://loopertrolley.com/2017/01/baseball-shuttle/ for up-to-date information.
- Charter Buses - Buses may drop off passengers along 4th Avenue S. near Gate 3. Buses can park for free on 2nd Avenue S. between 9th and 10th Streets.
- Complimentary Parking - Available for vehicles with four or more passengers for all Sunday games (subject to availability). There will be a limited number of complimentary parking spaces for vehicles with four or more passengers for all other games.
- Limousines - Limousines with four or more passengers can park for free for all Sunday games. There will be a limited number of complimentary parking spaces for limousines with four or more passengers for all other games. If complimentary parking is not available or for limousines with fewer than four passengers, parking will be double the general parking rate for each game, ranging from $20 to $40. Limousines are allowed to drop-off and pick-up on Tropicana Drive outside of Gate 4 or along 4th Avenue S. near Gate 3. Staging on Tropicana Drive is prohibited.
- Prepaid Parking - Convenient prepaid parking is now available on a single-game basis in Lot 4, directly across the street from Tropicana Field. Prepaid parking is $20-$25 and can be purchased in advance of the game on raysbaseball.com/parking.
- RVs/Campers/Large Vans - These vehicles will be offered complimentary parking with four or more passengers for all Sunday games. There will be a limited number of complimentary parking spaces for limousines with four or more passengers for all other games. If complimentary parking is not available or for those vehicles with fewer than four passengers, parking will be double the general parking rate for each game, ranging from $30 to $40. Recreational Vehicles are not permitted to park overnight on Tropicana Field property. Upon arrival, accommodations can be made for these vehicles on a game-to-game basis; however, in general, they will need to park in the same location as buses on 2nd Avenue S. between 9th and 10th Streets.
- Season Ticket Holder Reserved Parking - Rays Season Ticket Holders may purchase reserved and/or discounted parking packages that correspond with their Season Ticket plans in Lots 2 or 6, based on availability. Contact Season Ticket Services at 888-FAN-RAYS for pricing.
- Taxis - BATS Taxis can be called upon at any Guest Services location (Gates 1, 3 and 4). Drop-off and pick-up is on Tropicana Drive in front of Gate 4.
- Tropicana Drive - Tropicana Drive is located in front of Gate 4. It is a one-way drive, with the entrance on 16th Street S. and the exit onto 4th Avenue S. The drive is reserved as a drop-off and pick-up point for fans with accessibility needs.
Postgame concerts allow Rays fans to see a variety of popular artists following the conclusion of the game. Everyone with a ticket to the game may stay for the concert. For the concert schedule visit RaysBaseball.com/concerts.
Batting practice and infield are taken at the discretion of the team and are subject to change. Access to the seating bowl opens one and one half hours prior to game time for all Monday - Thursday games and two hours prior to game time for all Friday - Sunday games.
The Tampa Bay Rays and Tropicana Field are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience for our guests. Our staff is attentive to the quality of your environment and is always available. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family entertainment environment for all our guests.
- Any hard object that could be used as a projectile
- Items Larger than 16" x 16" x 8" including coolers, bags, purses, electronic devices, etc…
- Air horns, whistles, or excessively loud devices
- Weapons including firearms, knives and chemical sprays larger than ½ ounce
- Clothing with obscene or derogatory language or gestures
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12"
- Objects that can obstruct the view of other fans
- Drones, radio controlled devices, motor controlled devices
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the Rays in their sole discretion
**Please note that if you have a planned party that includes gifts, we advise either wrapping the gift item at Tropicana Field after it has been inspected or placing the unboxed gift item in a gift bag. Security staff will ask guests to open any wrapped items. If any of the prohibited items are discovered at our gates, security staff members will ask that you return these items to your vehicle or discard them. Prohibited items will not be stored at the gates or Guest Services. Please see Food Policy for more information on acceptable items.
Rays Radio broadcasts on 620 AM WDAE and 95.3 FM all season. Every Rays game can be heard on MLB.com, mobile applications and all home and select road games are also available on XM Radio. Rays Radio can be heard in Spanish Monday-Saturday on 680 AM WGES and Sunday games are on 760 AM WLCC.
RADIOS AND TVs
Radios and TVs are permitted inside the stadium. If any of these items interfere with a guest's enjoyment of the game, the devices must be turned off. The Rays flagship radio station is 620 WDAE, and can be received inside Tropicana Field.
The Ray Team is the Tampa Bay Rays' entertainment team. They can be found entertaining fans throughout Tropicana Field and at various Tampa Bay community events.
RAYMOND'S ACTIVITY BOOK
At each Family Fun Day (every Sunday home game), kids 14 and under can get their activity book stamped at designated locations inside the stadium and receive a cool Rays prize when they collect them all. Fans can purchase Raymond's Activity Book at Gate 1 Guest Services locations as well as Gate 7 for $1.
The Rays Club is located on the Mezzanine Level of Tropicana Field, just below the suites. Here you can watch the game live from the first base line or from any of the dozens of flat screen televisions. Premium benefits for Rays Club Season Ticket Holders include an all-inclusive buffet, bar service (beer, liquor, wine and soda are complimentary), private restrooms, complimentary parking with the purchase of two or more season tickets and a premium priority number for relocations. Group discounts are available in the Rays Club for 10 or more people. Call 888-FAN-RAYS for additional information.
RAYS TOUCH TANK
The Rays Touch Tank is located in Center Field Street at Gate 1. This experience is free to all fans attending home games. There is a limit of 50 people in the tank area at any time with each session 10 minutes in length. The Rays Touch Tank will close approximately two hours after the first pitch.
Tropicana Field maintains a no re-entry policy.
All restrooms have accessible accommodations.
- 100 (Main) Level: 101-103, 104-110, 107-109, 121-123, 122-124
- 100 (Outfield) Level: 137-139, 140-144, 143-147, 148-150
- 200 (Press) Level: 206-208, 207-209, 214-216, 215-217
- 300 (Upper) Level: 300-308, 301, 307-309, 313-315, 314-316
- tbt* Party Deck: 345-347
- Mezzanine Level: Next to Suite 57, third base side, first base side next to Stair 11 (Gate 2)
- DEX Imaging Home Plate Club
- Rays Club
- 100 (Main) Level: 111-113, 112-114, 125-127, 126-128
- 100 (Outfield) Level: 135-137, 136-138, 140-142, 145-147, 146-148, 149
- 200 (Press) Level: 206-208, 207-209, 214-216, 215-217
- 300 (Upper) Level: 301-303, 309-311, 310-312, 315-317, 316-318
- tbt* Party Deck: 345-347
- Mezzanine Level: Next to Suite 57, third base side, first base side, next to Stair 11 (Gate 2)
- DEX Imaging Home Plate Club
- Rays Club
- 100 (Main) Level: 102-104, 116-118, 119-121
- Mezzanine Level: Next to Meeting Room No. 1 on third base line
- 300 (Upper) Level: 310-312, 309-311, 347
Baby Changing Stations:
- Located in men's and women's restrooms throughout the stadium.
RIGHT FIELD STREET
Numerous activities for younger baseball fans. Kids can experience the magic of baseball with our interactive Home Run Derby / Speed Pitch experience. Right Field Street also features Raymond's Art Studio and our interactive playground!
RUN THE BASES
After each Family Fun Day (every Sunday home game), the Rays invite all fans 14 and under to run the bases. All kids who wish to participate should gather in the first base food court at the conclusion of the game.
Fans who wish to send a special message to someone at a Rays game on Rays Vision should go to raysbaseball.com/scoreboard for all available options. You can also email email@example.com for more information.
Season Tickets are available for sale over the phone, in person and through raysbaseball.com. Please call 888-FAN-RAYS for more information on Season Ticket Plans.
Even-numbered sections are on the first base/right field side of Tropicana Field's seating bowl. Odd-numbered sections are on the third base/left field side of Tropicana Field's seating bowl. When sitting in your seats and looking at the field, seat No. 1 is to the left in all sections.
Tropicana Field is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside Tropicana Field, including smokeless cigarettes or any device that mimics the act of smoking. Guests are permitted to smoke inside the fenced areas outside the building at Gates 2, 5, 6, and 7; or outside on the ramps at Gates 2, 5 and 6.
The solicitation of contributions and the distribution of literature on property inside or outside the building are prohibited.
During Spring Training, the Rays play at Charlotte Sports Park in Charlotte County, FL. Tickets for games at Charlotte Sports Park can be purchased at the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office, Tropicana Field Box Office, and online at raysbaseball.com/spring. Single game tickets may also be purchased by calling 888-652-7223. Season Ticket Packages, Mini-Packs, and Group/Picnic Outings are available by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. For more information on the Rays Grapefruit League schedule, contact 888-FAN-RAYS or visit raysbaseball.com/spring.
Charlotte Sports Park
2300 El Jobean Road
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Strollers are permitted inside Tropicana Field, provided they can be stored beneath a seat during the game. Strollers must be small enough to keep out of walkways and aisles. If the stroller cannot fit beneath the seat or if it is a non-folding type, it must be checked at a Guest Services location (Gates 1 and 4). Tampa Bay Rays are not responsible for lost or damaged strollers. Strollers are prohibited on all escalators.
Suites are located on multiple levels of the ballpark and have varying capacities to accommodate your group. For more information see raysbaseball.com/suites, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-825-3406.
TAILGATING & GRILLING
Charcoal not permitted - gas only. Must stay in your allotted parking.
Rays Season Ticket Holders receive a discount on merchandise with their Rays Membership Card:
- Gold Membership - 12% discount
- Elite Membership - 15% discount
The main Team Store is located in Center Field Street near Gate 1 and is open during Rays home games and special public events. The team store opens at 3pm for evening home games and when gates open for afternoon games, and remains open until approximately 30 minutes after the end of the game. Additional merchandise locations and novelty kiosks are open throughout the stadium during all home games. Please contact the Tropicana Field Team Store at 727-825-3429 for up-to-date information on non-game day hours.
TED WILLIAMS MUSEUM & HITTERS HALL OF FAME
Visit the Hitters Hall of Fame to see many of baseball's greatest players, past and present. The collection houses the greats of baseball history, including Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays and Ted Williams, "the greatest hitter who ever lived." See baseball's best come to life in the "Hitter's Theatre" and view unique collections with tributes to Japanese baseball, the Negro League, the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, and a new tribute to Jewish Major Leaguers and their impact on baseball, featuring Hall of Famers Sandy Koufax and Hank Greenberg.
The Rays will broadcast 150 games on either FOX Sports Sun or FOX Sports Florida. See the Rays Broadcast Schedule for the latest Rays Baseball TV schedule information.
Keep Tropicana Field fan friendly! If you need assistance or have questions, please text your issue and location to 727-205-0557.
TICKETS TO AWAY GAMES
Major League Baseball teams, including the Rays, do not handle public sale of tickets for road games. You may contact the host team directly for tickets or visit mlb.com.
Umbrellas are permitted inside the stadium. Once inside, the umbrella must be placed under your seat. Umbrella bags are available at gates when necessary.
No person admitted to the stadium shall transmit or aid in the transmission of any description, account, picture or reproduction of any baseball game (including pregame or postgame activities) or other events conducted at Tropicana Field unless expressly authorized by the Tampa Bay Rays.
Drinking fountains are conveniently located throughout the stadium, typically near the restrooms. See Restrooms.
heelchair transports are provided by St. Anthony's Health Care Medical Team. Wheelchair assistance is provided from the gate to your seat and back to the gate at the end of the game. For ease of ingress and egress, it is recommended that those requiring wheelchair access are dropped off on Tropicana Drive and enter through Gates 4 or 5. Wheelchair transporters are not allowed to leave Tropicana Field to pick-up or deliver patrons outside of the gates. Wheelchairs are not available for rent or borrow for any portion of the game. Wheelchair transports are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
Guests are asked to be patient when requesting assistance to leave the facility. If a guest intends to leave after the 8th inning, that guest will be picked up in the order in which he or she was dropped off. If a guest did not use the wheelchair transport service upon arrival, he or she will be added to the end of the list when leaving.
WILL CALL/THIRD PARTY WILL CALL
Single-game tickets purchased through your Services representative or the Rays Sales Department may only be picked up at Gate 4, starting two hours before game time.
Single-game tickets purchased by phone or internet may be picked up at Will Call at the Box Office windows at Gates 1 and 4.
Third-Party will call will not be accepted by the Tampa Bay Rays.