Come tour Tropicana Field, home to the Tampa Bay Rays! During a behind-the-scenes look, fans will learn stadium facts and the team's history while visiting unique locations along the way!
For more information, please email [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in touring Tropicana Field!
We will be resuming tours in April of 2020. Be sure to check back for the release of new tour dates. We look forward to seeing you then!
Tropicana Field Tour FAQs
- Public tours will be available at 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. starting April of 2020. Tickets may be purchased at the Rays Republic Main Team Store.
- Parking is available in Lot 6 with entrance to the Rays Republic Main Team Store for the start of the Tour.
- Tropicana Field Tours are approximately 90 minutes.
- Air conditioning in stadium is off during all tours.
- This is a walking tour; please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes.
- Routes may change without notice depending on accessibility of areas in the stadium.
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted.
- All tour routes are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Tours are not offered when the Rays are at home, on major holidays, or when there is a special event at the stadium.
- Please email [email protected] to book a private tour for the 2020 season.