Tour Tropicana Field, the home of Tampa Bay Rays! The domed stadium has housed the Rays since 1998 and has some unique features for a ballpark.
Tropicana Field Tours will allow local and visiting Rays fans to get a behind-the-scenes look at the home of the Tampa Bay Rays. Fans will learn Tropicana Field fun facts and a bit about the team's history, while also having the opportunity to view areas of the stadium that are usually off-limits. Make your experience at Tropicana Field a memorable one with a Public or Group Tour.
*Public tours will be limited during the off-season.
- Adults - $10
- Seniors (55 & up) and Military - $8
- Kids (14 & under) - $5
- $7 per person for groups with 10+ people
- $10 per person for private tours with less than 10 people
Please email email@example.com to book a group tour
Tropicana Field Tour Details
- Tropicana Field Tours are approximately 90 minutes
- Please park in Lot 6 and enter at Gate 1
- This is a walking tour, so please dress appropriately, with comfortable shoes
- The air conditioning in the stadium is turned off during the tours
- Tour routes may change without notice depending on accessibility of areas in the stadium
- Cameras, video cameras, and bottled water are permitted
- No tours will be held when the Rays are at home, on major holidays, or when there is a special event at the stadium
- The Rays' Team Store will be open after public tours (may change without prior notice)