The Rays Community Fund Grant Program provides assistance to local nonprofits in the Tampa Bay region. These grants help enhance and support current programs offered by community-based nonprofit organizations. The foundation has invested more than $1.6 million to over 300 local nonprofits through this program.
The 2020 Rays Baseball Foundation Community Fund Grant application is now closed. Organizations who applied will be notified of grant decisions by April 10, 2020.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].
The process begins with a Community Fund Grant Application submitted to the Rays Baseball Foundation outlining the specific nature of your request.
In order to be eligible to receive a Community Fund Grant from the Rays Baseball Foundation you must meet the following qualifications:
- Operate in one of the following nine counties: Charlotte, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota.
- Be a 501(c)(3) with a Federal tax exempt letter.
- Submit an application via the online form.
In addition to the Community Fund Grant program there are additional ways the Tampa Bay Rays can help support your non-profit organization.
- If you are seeking an in-kind donation for a fundraiser or event please see In-Kind Donations.
- For information on fundraising opportunities please see Fundraising Opportunities.
- If you are seeking opportunities for a group to attend a Rays game please see Ticket Donations.