The Rays Community Fund Grant program provides assistance to local nonprofits in the Tampa Bay region. The $5,000 grant is awarded to enhance and support current programs offered by community-based nonprofit organizations with a focus on youth and educational programming. Since 2008, the Rays Baseball Foundation has awarded more than $1.6 million to over 296 non-profit organizations.
Community Fund Grant Inquiry Guidelines
Your submission begins with a Community Fund Grant Application submitted to the Rays Baseball Foundation outlining the specific nature of your request. Please fill out the online application located on this page.
In order to be eligible to receive a Community Fund Grant from the Rays Baseball Foundation you must meet the following qualifications:
- Operate in one of the following nine counties: Charlotte, Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota.
- Be a 501(c)(3) with a Federal tax exempt letter.
- Submit an application via the online form.
Additional Ways We Can Help
In addition to the Community Fund Grant program there are additional ways the Tampa Bay Rays could help support your non-profit organization.
- If you are seeking an in-kind donation for a fundraiser or event please see In-Kind Donations.
- For information on fundraising opportunities please see Fundraising Opportunities.
- If you are seeking opportunities for a group to attend a Rays game please see Ticket Donations.
The 2019 Rays Baseball Foundation Community Fund Grant application is now open. The deadline to apply for a 2019 Rays Community Fund Grant is February 1, 2019. You will be notified of grant decisions by April 12, 2019.
Before preparing your application, please read the following instructions carefully and provide all information requested. See Instructions >
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.