When we work together, we can all enjoy our time at the ballpark. Please review the below security policies regarding prohibited items and other safety protocol before coming to a game at Tropicana Field.
All people and packages are scanned before entry to Tropicana Field. The following items are prohibited from being brought into the ballpark.
- Backpacks, coolers and bags of any kind exceeding 16" x 8"
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives and chemical sprays larger than .5 ounce.
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Items that could be projectiles
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12”
- Bullhorns, airhorns and other excessively loud noisemakers
- Brooms longer than 3’
- Anything that can obstruct the view of other fans
- Wrapped presents or gifts
- Footwear with wheels
- Other items as determined by Tropicana Field security and Rays staff
Prohibited items will not be stored. If you have any of these items with you, they may be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
In addition to COVID-19 health and safety protocol, the following rules are in place to keep fans, staff, players and coaches safe at Tropicana Field. For information on health and safety measures in response to COVID-19, see raysbaseball.com/healthandsafety.
- Stay Alert: Baseballs hit into the stands can be dangerous.
- Fan Interference: Major League Baseball rules require that fans not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with balls still in play. Violation may result in ejection from Tropicana Field and prosecution.
- Clothing and footwear are required to be worn at all times while at Tropicana Field
- Tropicana Field is a smoke-free facility. Use of tobacco products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and chewing tobacco, is not permitted on property.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring outside food or drinks into Tropicana Field. A personal-sized, sealed bottle of water is permitted.
- Respect your fellow fans. Derogatory or obscene language, gestures or behavior will not be tolerated.
- Solicitation of contributions and distribution of literature on ballpark property are prohibited.
- Banners and signs are permitted and may be displayed in the stadium as long as they are baseball related, do not interfere with the playing field or other ballpark signage, or inhibit the view of other fans. Signs must not include derogatory language, gestures or symbols. Tropicana Field management reserves the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
- Bats, brooms and umbrellas are allowed inside the stadium. If such an item interferes with another fan’s enjoyment of the game, it must be stored under your seat.
- Beach balls, Frisbees and other objects cannot be thrown in the stadium and are prohibited.
- Noise makers, air horns, laser pointers and any other irritating or distracting items are prohibited.
- Radios, laptops, tablets and other electronic devices are allowed in the ballpark as long as they do not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game and are smaller than 16"x16"x8".
- Both still and video cameras are permitted, provided they are for personal use and do not obstruct other fans' views. Tripods are prohibited. The taping of game footage and the transmission of any description or reproduction of game activity are prohibited.