Recipient of the USA Today 2014 Readers' Choice Award for Best Spring Training Facility, Charlotte Sports Park is a state-of-the-art facility with a baseball boardwalk ringing the outfield, family-friendly kids play area, upgraded concession stands and a top-notch team store. The Rays Inaugural Spring Training Season in Charlotte County in 2009 featured record-breaking crowds, as the Rays set a franchise record for single-season home attendance. During the 2018 Spring season, the attendance record was broken for the largest single-game crowd at Charlotte Sports Park.
Please note: netting will be located from the outside edge of the first base dugout (Section 103) to the outside edge of the third base dugout (Section 113).
Season Ticket Packages, Groups, Suites, and Picnic Areas are available by calling 888-FAN-RAYS or emailing [email protected].
Single-game tickets for games at Charlotte Sports Park are sold exclusively online through raysbaseball.com/spring.
Mobile Ticket Delivery
All tickets and parking are mobile only, delivered via the MLB Ballpark App. Print-at-home tickets, such as PDF versions, and screenshots are not accepted. For more information on Rays mobile ticketing, please visit www.raysbaseball.com/mobile.
Age requirement regarding tickets
Once a child reaches their second birthday, they will need a game admission ticket.
If a child is under age 2, they are considered a lap child which means they do not occupy a seat, and do not need a game admission ticket. As a result, they are an extension of the ticket holder, would occupy the same seat as the ticket holder, and would be subject to the same policies and procedures as the ticket holder. By using the ticket, the ticket holder, on his/her own behalf and on behalf of any minor accompanying ticket holder to the game, is hereby deemed to have given all grants of rights, releases and waivers on behalf of any minor as their parent, guardian or authorized agent have given. If a ticketholder does not wish to or is not authorized to grant such rights, releases and waivers on behalf of any minor, holder should not permit such minor to enter the ballpark.
Gates open 1.5 hours prior to first pitch.
Charlotte Sports Park is cash-free. Credit card, debit card and mobile payments are accepted.
Prepaid parking and day-of-event parking at Charlotte Sports Park is $15 plus tax per vehicle. Parking is cash-free, mobile-only and available through the MLB Ballpark app. Parking is available in the main lot or across El Jobean Road in the Charlotte County Fairgrounds lot. All parking spaces are subject to availability at time of arrival. Parking rates are subject to change.
Parking Lots open 2.5 hours prior to first pitch.
Charlotte County and the Tampa Bay Rays are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable baseball experience. All individuals and packages are scanned before entry to Charlotte Sports Park. The following items are prohibited from being brought into the ballpark.
- Backpacks, coolers and bags of any kind exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food or drinks, except for one sealed bottle of water (20 ounces or less)
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives and chemical sprays larger than .5 ounce
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Items that could be projectiles
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12”
- Bullhorns, percussion instruments, airhorns, whistles and other excessively loud noisemakers
- Drones, radio-controlled devices and vehicles of any kind
- Audio speakers
- Bats and brooms
- Anything that can obstruct the view of other fans
- Wrapped packages
- Footwear with wheels
- Clothing or signs with obscene or derogatory language or gestures
- Pets, except service animals
- Any item deemed to pose a risk to the health or safety of others
Prohibited items will not be stored. If you have any of these items with you, they may be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
We are glad to welcome you to the Charlotte Sports Park. Charlotte County and the Tampa Bay Rays require that all fans adhere to Ballpark Rules in order to ensure a safe atmosphere for everyone. Anyone who would choose not to adhere to these policies should not attend games here. Guests who violate these rules may be in violation of ballpark or county regulations and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the ballpark, ejection from the ballpark and/or arrest.
- Have FUN, and CHEER for the Rays.
- Be respectful of your fellow fans.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited at the Charlotte Sports Park.
- Sit only in your assigned seats.
- Be alert for bats, balls or other objects leaving the field of play.
- Fans are responsible for ensuring their own safety when at the Charlotte Sports Park.
- Drink responsibly. Do not consume alcohol if you are underage.
- Do not enter restricted areas, including the playing field.
- Pets, except service animals, are not permitted.
- Derogatory language of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Banners and signs are permitted in the ballpark as long as they are baseball-related, do not interfere with the playing field or other ballpark signage, and do not inhibit the view of other fans. Charlotte Sports Park management reserves the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
- Fan Interference: Major League Baseball rules require that fans not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field, or interfere with balls still in play. Violation may result in ejection from the Charlotte Sports Park and prosecution.
- Both still and video cameras are allowed for personal use as long as the use does not obstruct other fans' views. Tripods are prohibited. The taping of game footage and the transmission of any description or reproduction of game activity are prohibited.
Health and Safety
For information on health and safety procedures at Charlotte Sports Park and Tropicana Field, visit RaysBaseball.com/HealthandSafety.