Cancelled Game Information
The following policy applies to the cancelled 2020 spring training games originally scheduled for March 15, 16, 19, 20 and 24.
- Tickets for any cancelled home games purchased with a credit card through RaysBaseball.com, Tickets.com, or at the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office will be automatically refunded. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Tickets purchased at the Charlotte Sports Park Box Office using cash, may be returned for a check refund. Please e-mail [email protected] and include your name, the purchased game date, seat locations, and your mailing address to receive a check refund. Check refunds will be mailed within 30 to 60 days upon receipt. Check refund requests may also be mailed to: Spring Training Ticket Refunds, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705.
- Group, suite and party area tickets will be refunded according to the above processes. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Spring Training Season Ticket Holders will have the value of their tickets (and any applicable season parking pass) applied as a credit to their account. The credit may be used toward the renewal of their season tickets for the 2021 season. Spring Training Season Ticket Holders may also request the value of their tickets be applied to a 2020 Tampa Bay Rays regular season home game at Tropicana Field, or they may request a refund for the cancelled games.
- Please do not mail any cancelled game tickets to the Rays Spring Training Operation in Port Charlotte.
- All of the above reference purchases made directly through the Tampa Bay Rays, raysbaseball.com, or phone orders through Tickets.Com. All customers who purchased through secondary market sites will need to contact those providers directly to be informed of respective cancelled game policies.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected].
Inside Rays Spring Training