Last month we revealed the cover of R.B.I. Baseball 21, which features Chicago White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson, and fans everywhere are excited. As players get ready for Spring Training, fans are preparing for the March 16 release of R.B.I. Baseball 21, and now you can watch the gameplay trailer to see everything the game has to offer this year.
Here’s what you can expect from R.B.I. 21:
New features to R.B.I. Baseball 21
- Create-A-Player mode: With enormous customization options, create a slugger that fits your style and make him an MLB superstar.
- Play-by-play commentary: Our most requested feature -- play-by-play has come to R.B.I. Baseball! Striiiiiiiiiike!
- Progressive time of day: Watch the sun set over the third-base line with all-new time of day improvements! Afternoon games will progress into night and more.
Four ways to play ball
- Pick up and play with Exhibition mode: Fast-paced baseball on-demand.
- Start a dynasty with Franchise mode: Pick your team and develop your own MLB story.
- Challenge the world with Online Play: Prove you’re the best with head-to-head matchups (Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch only).
- Crush monster homers in Home Run Derby mode: Lift the trophy with your favorite slugger.
Play baseball your way
- Deep customization options allow for you to manage the complexity to the way you like.
- 12 batting control style combinations – crush dingers your way.
- Customize difficulty with contextual difficulty sliders.
- Set your preferred camera angle for pitching and batting with 19 options.
- Jam out to over 20 licensed tracks, including songs by Justin Bieber & Travis Scott, The Chainsmokers, Diplo, blackbear & more.
Authentic Major League Baseball
- Incredible player model improvements make the action more realistic than ever.
- Pitch paths driven by MLB STATCAST totally unique to pitchers in the game.
- Play-by-play commentary makes the game feel more natural than ever before.
- Weekly roster updates keeps your squad up to date with the latest MLB breakout stars.
- Play as all 30 MLB Clubs and every player, as well as more than 165+ legendary MLB players and clubs.
Want to get in on the R.B.I. action? Preorder the game now so you’re set for launch! Plus, preorder online at Target or Walmart and get the exclusive Topps Tim Anderson Foil Card.
R.B.I. 21 is available March 16 on Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC and mobile devices. Rated E for everyone.