The Colorado Rockies are excited to welcome all guests to Coors Field and are proud to serve the disabled community. On this page you will find information about the accommodations, services and policies of the facility. It is our goal to provide the best guest service in baseball and we hope that this information will assist in making your visit to the ballpark a truly memorable experience.
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
- Alternative Format Materials
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Dietary Restrictions
- Emergency Evacuation
- Entry and Carry in Policy
- Fan Texting
- First Aid
- Guest Services
- Restrooms/Family Restrooms
- Service Animals
- Stadium Seating Chart
- Ticket Information
- Wheelchair Services
Approximately 300 disabled parking spaces are available immediately adjacent to Gate A, in the front of Lot A. Lot A is paved, lit and fenced in. Disabled parking is on the ballpark site and will be staffed by Central Parking personnel. Through Gate A, elevators, ramps, stairs and escalators provide access to the various levels of Coors Field. Access to the ballpark is almost immediate, as these spaces are directly adjacent to Gate A.
Cost: Disabled parking will be sold on the day of the game at $16.00 per vehicle. A valid state issued disabled parking permit and/or a disabled license plate must be displayed to park in this area.
Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
There are approximately 1,000 accessible and companion seats available throughout Coors Field.
Line of sight: All accessible seating is either front row or provides line of sight to the playing field and scoreboard over standing patrons. Access to front row seating is via elevators and ramps with a travel distance comparable to other front row seating for ambulatory spectators.
Coors Field is accessible through all five entry gates (A-E). At Gates A & E, guests using wheelchairs may use the ramp or elevator to reach all levels. Entry at Gates B,C & D is on the main concourse level and ramps and elevators are available to reach all levels.
Alternative Format Materials
There are signs in braille at our restroom locations.
Assistive Listening Devices
The Guest Relations Center has devices which can assist Guests who have hearing/visual impairments. Please stop by the Center at section 127 for more information.
AM Radio - Games are announced on 850KOA.
Automated Teller Machines
There are a total of six locations where ATMs can be found at Coors Field. The locations are:
- Inside Gate B - By the Sandlot Brewery, near section 114
- Inside Gate C - Near section 123
- Inside Gate E - Near section 147
- Wells Fargo Club - Near section 234
- Behind section 306 - The Rooftop, next to Fan Accomodations
- Behind section 330 - Clocktower area
All concessions locations at Coors Field are accessible to all guests. Should a guest require additional assistance they may request assistance from any of our Coors Field team members.
The following is a list of concession areas within Coors Field:
- Buckaroos - A concession stand for kids featuring child sized items - Section 149
- CHUBurger - Section 303
- Extreme Dog - Sections 130, 144, 331
- Fanfare (hot dogs) - Sections 109, 119, 128, 139, 157, 312, 318, 327, 338, 344, 401, 403
- Frozen Yogurt - Section 150, 330
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Sections 125, 144, 218, 226, 239, 243, 303, 323, 335 and CHUBurger
- Grille Works (Rockie dogs, burgers, etc.) - Sections 115, 125, 134, 144, 204, 218, 226, 239, 243, 316, 323, 331, 335
- Ice Cream (soft serve) - Sections 109, 119, 128, 139, 149, 157, 218, 226, 239, 312, 327
- Nachos - Sections 109, 119, 128, 139, 157, 204, 218, 226, 243, 301, 306, 312, 318, 327, 330, 338, 344, 401, 403, Buckaroos, in-seats on Wells Fargo Club and portable location at section 119
- Pizza (personal) - Sections 119, 134, 149, 204, 226, 239, 312, 327
- Pizza Pie - Section 137
- Rocky Mountain Oysters - Section 144
- Wazee Market - Italian specialty pizza, deli sandwiches - Section 137
The following is a list of healthy foods throughout the ballpark:
- Buffalo Dogs - Section 115
- Chicken Sandwich - Grille Works at sections 125, 144, 218, 226, 239, 243, 323, 335
- Frozen Yogurt - Section 150
- Gluten Free - Section 142
- Infield Greens Salad - Section 120, Mountain Ranch
- Salad Wraps - Section 120
- Turkey Wraps - Section 120 and in-seat service on Wells Fargo Club
- Veggie Burger and Dog - Section 134, 323
- Veggie Cold Sandwich - Section 137
- Veggie Panini - Section 137
- Veggie Pizza - Section 137
The following is a list of portable concession stands throughout the ballpark:
- Beers of the World - Sections 106, 124, 134, 146, 314, 316
- Colorado Craft Beers - Sections 121, 136, 151, 327
- Famous Daves BBQ - Section 149
- Fresh Popcorn - Section 134
- Portable Grills - Sections 107, 117, 142, 147, 157, 311, 321, 341
The following is a list of specialty items within Coors Field:
- Barbacoa Carnitas - Sections 139, 218, 239
- Berrie Kabobs - Section 132
- Blake Street Burrito - Section 134
- Bratwurst - Sections 115, 125, 134, 137, 144, 204, 218, 226, 239, 243, 306, 316, 323, 335, portable stands 107, 117, 142, 157, 311, 321, 341
- Buffalo Hot Dogs - Grill Stand Section 115
- Denver Cheese Steaks - Sections 115, 133, 306, 330 and in-seats on Wells Fargo Club
- Frozen Margaritas - Sections 202, 221, 236, 330, The Ballpark Tavern
- Gluten Free - Sections 111, 142
- Handmade Burgers - Section 153, CHUBurger 303
- Infield Greens Salad - Section 120
- Liquor Bars - Sections 124, 135, 201, 221, 236, 314, 330 at the Clocktower, 112 at Blue Moon Brewing Co., Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille, in-seat service on Wells Fargo Club, Rio on the Rocks, Tavern Ballpark, Jack Daniels Terrace
- Loaded Tater Tots - Sections 137, 226, 243
- Margaritas - Sections 106, 118, 124, 134, 135, 139, 201, 221, 236, 314, Rooftop
- Milkshakes - Section 153, CHUBurger
- Monster Chicken Nacho - Sections 109, 128, 218, 243, 330, 331
- Onion Rings - Section 153
- Sausage on a Stick - Section 149
- Simply Nuts - Section 140
- Steak Sandwich - Section 137
- Veggie Selections - Sections 120, 134
The following is a list of souvenir and gift locations:
- Majestic Team Store - Section 149
- Novelty - Sections 110, 120, 147, 158, 226, 330
- Diamond Dry Goods - Section 116
(All listings above are subject to change.)
The Colorado Rockies allow outside food and beverage to be brought into Coors Field. Please refer to the list of prohibited items for more clarification regarding permissible containers. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Gate A - Section 105, two (2) elevators
- Gate B - Section 111, one (1) elevator
- Gate D - Section 130, two (2) elevators
- Gate E - Section 147, (1) elevator
- Rockpile - Underneath the Rockpile in center field, one (1) elevator
- Behind bullpens at Gate A - to Mezzanine and Upper Level
- Section 201 - to Upper Level
- Sections 122 and 147 - to Wells Fargo Club
- Section 218 - to Suite Level
- Sections 123 and 147 - to Upper Level (up only)
The Americans with Disabilities Act, or ADA, mandates that no one shall be discriminated against in any procedures or programs which includes emergency evacuations. The Colorado Rockies have tailored the Emergency Evacuation Plan to meet the needs of all individuals attending events at Coors Field, including those with disabilities. The Colorado Rockies' Evacuation Plan covers the evacuation of people with the following disabilities:
- Blindness or visual impairments
- Cognitive or emotional impairments
- Deafness or hearing impairments
- Mobility impairments
Entry and Carry in Policy
Coors Field regulations allow only soft-sided bags and containers 16"x 16"x 8" or smaller to be permitted in the gates. All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry and within the ballpark (see Searches). All gates utilize "Inspection Lanes" for Guests carrying permitted items. Coors Field regulations also prohibit Guests from bringing certain items into Coors Field.
Prohibited Items: The following list is a guide only. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or marijuana (medical or otherwise) in any form
- Non-alcoholic beer or similar items
- Glass bottles and aluminum or metal cans (including any aerosol cans)
- All hard-sided coolers and containers, regardless of size
- All hard-sided briefcases, regardless of size
- All soft-sided bags and containers larger than 16"x 16"x 8"
- Camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel. Video cameras are permitted as long as live game action is not recorded as specified by MLB Policy (See Cameras and Game Information Prohibition.)
- Bota bags or wine skin
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Firearms or other weapons
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Confetti, soap bubbles
- Animals (except trained service dogs for Guests with disabilities)
- Beachballs, balloons and other inflatables
- Skateboards, rollerblades or shoes with wheels (Heelys)
- Stools or folding chairs
- Large squirt guns or super soakers
- Fishing nets, poles or ball retrieval devices
- Any fruit or vegetable larger than a grapefruit must be sliced
- Selfie Sticks
- Laser pointers
- Insulated coolers, cups and thermoses larger than 22 ounces
- Pizza boxes larger than personal size
- Masks (See Clothing)
- Plastic beverage containers
- Soft-sided bags or containers 16"x 16"x 8" or smaller
- Insulated cups or thermoses 22 ounces or smaller
- Food items (including glass baby food jars)
- Any fruit or vegetable grapefruit-sized or smaller
- Still and video cameras (see Cameras)
- Seat cushions and bleacher back rest
- Umbrellas during the threat of inclement weather. In consideration of the safety and sight lines of others, please use only small, compact umbrellas (28"-34"span).
- Large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are strongly discouraged.
- Paper or plastic cups with permitted beverages
- Plastic baby bottles
- Baseball bats - for the purpose of autographs; must be stored underneath the seats once the game begins
- Brooms - 6' maximum length (only on the day of a potential sweep)
- Potato chip or nut cardboard cans with metal tops or bottoms
- Strollers - that fold or collapse to fit underneath seats (larger strollers may be claim-checked at the gates upon entry)
- Motorcycle and bicycle helmets
- Empty camel packs
Guests may report any issues or request assistance from our game-day staff by texting "SECURITY" [space] followed by the issue and the location to 97475. For example: SECURITY unruly guests in section 116 row 14 seat 7 & 8. The guest will receive a response via text message and appropriate personnel will be dispatched to resolve the issue. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Medical staff is on-site for every event. If you need assistance, please direct the request to any Coors Field employee. If medical attention is required, notify the nearest Coors Field Representative. The First Aid Station at section 133 is open two hours prior to every game. The First Aid Station at section 330 will be open during select games.
First Aid Stations are located behind sections 133 and 330.
During every event, Guest Relations Center is located on the main concourse across from section 127. They are available to:
- Give directions
- Resolve ticket issues
- Assist guests with disabilities to their seats
Guest Relations Representatives are located at all gates and throughout the accessible seating areas to answer questions. Questions can also be answered by calling 303ROCKIES (303-762-5437).
There are two access ramps located on the east and west sides of Coors Field. The east ramp can be accessed from Gate A and leads to the Main Concourse, Mezzanine Level and Upper Level. The west ramp can be accessed from Gate E and leads to the Wells Fargo Club, the Suite Level and the Upper Level. The grade on both ramps conforms to ADA standards.
There are family restrooms located throughout the ballpark, which are available for individuals with small children, elderly or anyone with a disability.
All restrooms at Coors Field have diaper changing stations available and are accessible to Guests with disabilities. The following is a list of sections where restrooms are located throughout the ballpark:
- Men's - 102, 110, 118, 133, 142, 150, 153, 203, 215, 225, 234, 241, 245, 302, 308, 318, 326, 331, 335, 342, 401
- Women's - 101, 107, 116, 126, 131, 141, 146, 149, 156, 204, 216, 221, 226, 235, 242, 244, 302, 308, 315, 321, 328, 333, 338, 343, 403
- Family - 124, 135, 149, 222, 311, 339
Restrooms are also located on the Suite Level outside of the following suites:
- Men's - Suites 4, 10, 16, 24, 32, 41, 48, 55B
- Women's - Suites 6, 12, 18, 25, 32, 39, 46, 55A
- Family - Suites 23, 42
Service dogs and service dogs-in-training are welcome at Coors Field. The service dog must be required because of the attending guests disability and be trained to work or perform a task related to that. Service dogs must be harnessed, leashed, unless these devices interfere with the service dog's work or the guests' disability prevents these devices. In that case, the guest must maintain control of the dog through voice, signal or other effective controls.
Service dogs must be under the control of their handler and be housebroken.
Relief areas are available on the outside perimeter sidewalk grass areas between Gate D & E. Re-entry is permitted at all gates.
Stadium Seating Chart
For more detailed information, visit the Coors Field Seating Viewer.
TDD Phones are text phones for Guests with hearing or speech impairments. Text telephones provide a keyboard input and visual display output to callers and receiving parties connected over standard telephone lines and networks. A TDD phone is available on the Main Concourse at Section 127 (Guest Relations).
Accessible seating tickets to Coors Field are available through the Ticket Office. When purchasing seats by phone or in person, please indicate to the ticket seller that you require accessible seating. For online orders, simply select your accessible seats using our interactive map. Even though a game may be 'sold out' for other areas, there may still be accessible and companion seating available. Despite the 'sold out' status, unsold accessible and companion seating will remain reserved for persons with disabilities, with the following exception: on the day of a sellout when there are enough seats to meet the need of our guests with disabilities, a percentage of the unsold accessible and companion seating may be made available to the public. The remaining inventory will continue to be reserved for our guests with disabilities. Additionally, please note that only certain areas will be sold, and there is not a specific time they will be available.
For guests who may have difficulty walking to their seats. If wheelchair service is needed to transport a guests to a seat location or back to one of the gates at the conclusion of the game, please notify a Coors Field Guest Relations Representative for assistance. Due to the limited number of wheelchairs, these can only be used to transport guests and cannot be rented or borrowed to sit in while watching the game. Safety considerations limit transportees to 250 pounds or less. Please be aware that wheelchairs are assigned on a first-come, first-serviced basis. Therefore, during periods of heavy volume, guests may be asked to wait until a wheelchair becomes available to transport them either to their seats or back to the gates.