Mountain Ranch Club and Bar & GrilleThe best dining experience in the most beautiful dining facility at Coors Field
Mountain Ranch Club
To dine in the Mountain Ranch Club you must purchase a ticket at either a two or four person table. Tables are on the bottom 4 tiers of the restaurant (two outside). To purchase a table, please call (303) ROCKIES (762-5437).
The Mountain Ranch Club provides a unique game and dining experience. Reserved seating is available both outside on our two tiered patio and inside on the lower level of the restaurant. The large glass window becomes open air for seating inside when the weather permits. Tables accommodate two to four people and include a personal TV. Each game ticket includes $30 of food/concession credit. See pricing and plan options below.
Mountain Ranch Club Dining Options: NEW in 2022
A buffet consisting of Ballpark Fare and daily rotating Chef Table options will be available for all games. Mountain Ranch Club customers will also have access to a select number of a la carte options and rotating Chef Specials. Access to the unlimited buffet is $30.00 per person ($17.00 for kids 3-12).
To purchase a table, please call (303) ROCKIES (762-5437).
Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille is the top two levels of the restaurant. A ticket for the restaurant is not required for entry or access to a table. A reservation (see green button below) is highly recommended.
Location and Access
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille is located in the right field corner of Coors Field and may be accessed at any of the following areas: the Gate B elevator behind section 111, the elevator behind section 114 and the right field side of the Suite Level (Suite Level ticket is required).
Game tickets are required to enter the Coors Field gates.
Hours of Operation
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille opens 1 1/2 hours prior to game time and remains open until 1/2 hour after the game ends.
Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille Dining Options: NEW in 2022
A buffet consisting of Ballpark Fare and daily rotating Chef Table options will be available for all games. Access to the unlimited buffet is $30.00 per person ($17.00 for kids 3-12).
Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille Reservations
Plan Holders can make reservations in the Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille three days prior to the start of a homestand. All other guests may make reservations beginning two days prior to the start of the homestand. (Reservation system is open beginning at 10:00 am on the first eligible day).
Please note NEW for 2022: Dining room seating is only available for guest ordering the buffet. Guests wishing to only order cocktails will be seated at the Bar.
Once you complete the form, you will be assigned the best seating location available based on the date and time that the reservation is received. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your reservation. We will no longer be accepting reservations via voicemail, but we will be checking the voicemail on gamedays and periodically throughout the week to address any questions or concerns.
- Two seating times are available: Gate opening and first pitch.
- Guests without reservations will be seated on a space-available basis.
- Dining room seating is only available for guests ordering the buffet. Guests wishing to only order cocktails will be seated in the Bar.
- Reservations are accepted for parties of eight or less.
- All reservations will be taken in the order they are received.
- Creating an online reservation does not guarantee you a view of the field but we will assign you to the best seating location available based on the date and time that the reservation is received.
- Smoking: The MRB&G is a smoke-free facility. A smoking area is located on the main concourse near the Gate B elevator.
- Risk of Loss: The MRB&G is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to the personal property of Guests while in the MRB&G.
- *Overall Service Policy: *The MRB&G management reserves the right to deny service to anyone.
- Amendments: The Colorado Rockies and ARAMARK Corporation reserve the right to amend the Club's rules and regulations at any time if deemed necessary.
Please call (303) 312-2525 with any inquiries.
For information on reserving the Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille for a non-game day event, please call the Director of Sales for Aramark at 303-312-2511.
For information about use of other facilities (suites, picnic areas, etc.) on gamedays for groups of 12 or more, call us at (303) ROCKIES.