The Colorado Rockies and Aramark Sports & Entertainment look forward to providing the best dining experience in the most beautiful dining facility at Coors Field.
The Mountain Ranch Club provides a unique game and dining experience. Reserved seating is available both outside on our two tiered patio and inside on the lower level of the restaurant. The large glass window becomes open air for seating inside when the weather permits. Tables accommodate two to four people and include a personal TV. Each game ticket includes $30-$50 of food/concession credit (depending on game date). Tables will be available as a Full Season, 20 game package option and limited availability for single game purchases. For more information about this unique experience please call us at (303) ROCKIES.
Reservation Hotline: (303) 312-2525
Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: (home game days only) 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location and Access
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille is open to ALL TICKETED GUESTS and is located in the right field corner of Coors Field.
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille may be accessed at any of the following areas: the Gate B elevator behind section 111, the elevator behind section 114 (Suite level tickets are required for Suite level access).
Game tickets are required to enter the Coors Field gates.
Hours of Operation
The Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille opens 1 1/2 hours prior to game time and remains open until 1/2 hour after the game ends.
Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille Reservations
Season Ticket Holders can make reservations in the Mountain Ranch Bar and Grille. Reservations can be made three (3) business days prior to the start of a homestand by calling (303) 312-2525, Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All other guests may make reservations beginning two business days prior to the homestand.
- Reservations should be made by calling (303) 312-2525.
- Two seating times are available: Gate opening and first pitch.
- Guests without reservations will be seated on a space-available basis.
- Dining room seating is reserved for guests ordering entrees. Guests wishing to only order cocktails and/or appetizers will be seated in the Bar.
- Smoking: The MRB&G is a smoke-free facility. A smoking area is located on the main concourse near the Gate B elevator.
- Risk of Loss: The MRB&G is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to the personal property of Guests while in the MRB&G.
- Overall Service Policy: The MRB&G management reserves the right to deny service to anyone.
- Amendments: The Colorado Rockies and ARAMARK Corporation reserve the right to amend the Club's rules and regulations at any time if deemed necessary.
For information on reserving the Mountain Ranch Bar & Grille for a non-game day event, please call the Director of Sales for Aramark at 303-312-2511.
For information about use of other facilities (suites, picnic areas, etc.) on gamedays for groups of 12 or more, call us at (303) ROCKIES.