Scoreboard messages are the perfect way to commemorate your outing at Coors Field! Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, proposals, and more with a personalized message shown on the scoreboard at a Rockies game.
Groups of 20 or more are eligible for a complimentary scoreboard message for their game. To submit a scoreboard message for your group, please contact your Rockies Representative. Season Ticket Holders are eligible for one complimentary scoreboard message per season and can submit their Season Ticket Holder scoreboard message request through rockies.com/STH.
Scoreboard messages are available for purchase for $75 per message. Revenues are donated to the Colorado Rockies Baseball Club Foundation to support underprivileged and at-risk youth through programs for youth baseball and softball, education, literacy, drug and alcohol-abuse awareness and prevention.
PLEASE READ ALL SCOREBOARD MESSAGE GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE.
Scoreboard Message Guidelines
All scoreboard messages are due four business days prior to the game by 5pm MT. Submissions after the deadline will not be displayed. Please ensure that you choose the correct game date and enter your scoreboard message exactly as you would like it to appear on the scoreboard. Corrections cannot be made after you have purchased your scoreboard message.
Messages must meet the following criteria:
- All messages are preceded by “ROCKIES SALUTE”
- Messages may have up to 40 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- Messages may not be of an advertising nature. This includes slogans, hashtags, phone numbers, websites, or social media handles.
- Messages may not involve the other team.
- Messages must be family friendly and cannot include vulgar or derogatory language.
Examples of messages that CAN be shown at the ballpark:
Happy 40th Birthday Mike!
Sarah, will you marry me? Love, Jake
Congrats Mason! We love you!
Happy 50th Anniversary Don and Sally!
Welcome Johnson Family and Friends!
Examples of messages that CANNOT be shown at the ballpark:
Go Rockies! Beat the Red Sox!
ABC Co. – Call us at 303-123-4567
We are hiring! xyz.com #xyz
Follow me! @ACB123
Scoreboard Message Locations
- The main scoreboard is located behind the Pavilion seating area in left centerfield. Messages are shown in the mountain peak at the top of the scoreboard.
- Scoreboard messages on the main scoreboard will be shown during the top and bottom of the 3rd and 6th inning.
Rockpile Matrix Board
- The rockpile matrix board is located on either side of the Rockpile seating area in centerfield.
- Messages on the rockpile matrix board will be shown during the top and bottom of the 9th inning.
Alternate Matrix Board
- The alternate scoreboard is located on the façade of the club level on the first base side corner below the Mountain Ranch Club.
- Scoreboard messages on the alternate scoreboard will be shown during the top and bottom of the 8th inning and at the end of every inning.
Scoreboard message display locations and time are subject to change.
Scoreboard Message Purchase Deadlines
2022 Scoreboard Message Due Dates
All scoreboard messages are due 4 business days prior to the game date by 5pm MT. (Business days are Monday - Friday)
Purchasing Your Scoreboard Message
Please ensure that you choose the correct game date and enter your scoreboard message EXACTLY as you would like it to appear on the scoreboard. Corrections cannot be made after you have purchased your scoreboard message.
Scoreboard messages may be purchased by clicking the "Buy Now" button below. All scoreboard messages must be submitted at least four business days prior to the game by 5pm MT. You will enter your message AFTER you select your game date and checkout. If you would like to submit multiple scoreboard messages, you must purchase and complete the checkout process for one message at a time.
Scoreboard messages are reviewed and must be approved before being displayed on the scoreboard. If your message is approved, you will NOT receive an email from us before the game. If your message is not approved, you will receive an email from a Rockies Representative to let you know that your scoreboard message has been edited or denied.
Scoreboard messages are sold out once we reach a limit of 100 messages per game. If a game is not available to purchase before the deadline, it is sold out and we cannot add more messages.