Wednesday, April 10 is now Monday, August 26 @ 1:10 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8 is now Monday, July 15 @ 12:10 p.m.
Fans holding tickets purchased directly from the Colorado Rockies to the April 10 and/or May 8 postponed game have the following options:
- Utilize their tickets for admission into the rescheduled game.
- Utilize the value of their ticket (the amount paid) toward any future Rockies regular season game in 2019. Fans may apply the paid value of their ticket to seats in most Coors Field seating areas, based on availability. Any exchanges must be made at the Coors Field Ticket Office or Rockies Dugout Stores prior to the start of the rescheduled game.
- Complimentary tickets have a value of zero dollars and therefore may not be exchanged.
- Tickets purchased via the secondary market will only be valid for the rescheduled game. Secondary market customers that cannot attend the rescheduled date should contact the Customer Service Department from which the purchase was made. Secondary market tickets are not valid for exchange at Coors Field or Rockies Dugout Stores
- Tickets for the postponed game are not subject to cash refunds.
Important Note: Due to the discounts offered for the purchase of some tickets, the amount paid for the ticket (and thus the "value" of your ticket) may be different than the price printed on the ticket.
Fans are encouraged to call 303-ROCKIES (762-5437) or visit the Coors Field Ticket Office during normal business hours with additional questions.
The Monday, July 15 12:10 p.m. game is the first game of a split doubleheader. Tickets for May 8 @ 6:40 are only valid for the July 15, 12:10 p.m. game. The second game of the split doubleheader is scheduled to begin at 6:40 p.m. and separate tickets will be required to attend this game.