There is some amount of netting or screening in front of the following seating sections; the height and coverage of netting or screening will vary by section:
- Champions Club (Sections 7 - 10)
- Dugout Box & Dugout Box Infield (Sections 1 - 6 & 11 - 17)
- Home Plate Box (Sections 109 - 119)
- Infield Box (Sections 105 - 108 & 120 - 123)
- Diamond Box (Sections 103 - 104 & 124 -125)
- Field Box (Section 126) – Partially covered
Fans in these sections are still exposed to objects leaving the field of play, including bats and bat fragments, and thrown or batted balls; ticket holder assumes all risk of injury. For more information on netting or screening coverage and seating options, please contact the Minnesota Twins ticket office at 1-800-33-TWINS.