Did you know your nonprofit organization could raise funds by volunteering at Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins? You can!! Charities like yours have collectively earned almost $9 million since Target Field opened in 2010.
Some of the amazing benefits of this program include:
- All 501c3 groups are eligible
- Over $9,000,000 donated since 2010
- Training, event meals and uniforms provided
- Flexible scheduling allows as little as 10 people over 10 events the opportunity to earn $7,000
- Opportunities to add as many events to your commitment
- Non-baseball opportunities such as concerts and playoff games
November 17, 2017 | Target FIeld | 6:00 - 9:00 p.m
Want more information? Want to get started? Join us to learn more about this exciting opportunity! Light refreshments will be served and parking will be provided. Please RSVP by November 10th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 612-659-3983.
The Minnesota Twins and Target Field are dedicated to giving back to our community and providing opportunities for nonprofit organizations to raise needed funds.
Learn more about this program by emailing Target Field concessionaire Delaware North at email@example.com.