Driving & Parking
Find driving directions to Angel Stadium, from popular Southern California locations, and review our regulations and general information regarding our parking lot.
From South Orange County and San Diego
- Take the I-805 North
- Follow the signs to stay on I-805 North
- I-805 North becomes I-5 North Drive 1.3 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 18.6 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 33.5 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 8.7 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 2.1 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 10.7 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 0.5 miles
- Take the CA-57 North exit on the Right towards Pomona Drive 0.5 miles
- Merge onto CA-57 North Drive 1.2 miles
- Take the Orangewood Ave. exit on the Right. Drive 0.2 miles
- Turn left onto Orangewood Ave. Drive 0.3 miles and enter destination on right
From Los Angeles - Downtown Area
- Take the I-10 East
- Merge onto I-5 South Drive 24.5 miles
- Take Katella Ave. exit toward Orangewood Ave. Drive 0.2 miles Take Katella Ave. ramp
- Drive 0.3 miles Turn Right onto E. Katella Ave.
- Drive 0.8 miles Turn Right on St. College Blvd.
- Drive 0.2 miles Turn Left onto 2000 Gene Autry Way.
From San Bernardino
- Take I-215 South
- Follow the signs to stay on I-215
- I-215 South becomes CA-91 West/I-215 South Drive 13.8 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 West Drive 10.1 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 West Drive 7.6 miles
- Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 Drive 2.9 miles
- Take the CA-57 South/CA-57 North exit on the Right towards Santa Ana/Pomona
- Keep Left at the fork in the ramp Drive 0.7 miles
- Merge onto CA-57 South Drive 2.5 miles
- Turn left on E KATELLA AVE towards KATELLA AVE. Drive 0.5 miles
- Turn left on S STATE COLLEGE BLVD. Drive 0.3 miles
- Turn left on E GENE AUTRY WAY to your destination at 2000 Gene Autry Way
General Parking Information
- There are three entrances into the Angel Stadium parking lot: Douglass Road, State College Boulevard, and Orangewood Avenue. The parking lot opens two and a half hours prior to the start of the scheduled first pitch..
- Baseball Regular Season day-of-game parking prices are as follows: $10.00 for general parking; $20.00 for preferred parking (subject to availability) and oversized vehicle/bus parking. Baseball Post-Season, Supercross, Monster Jam, concerts, and other event parking rates are subject to change.
- We accept debit/credit cards and Apple/Android Pay.
- The oversized vehicle and bus (greater than 20 feet in length) entrance is located on Orangewood Avenue.
- Season ticket holders with prepaid parking tickets should use the Express Entry Lane on Orangewood Avenue.
- Drivers of Lexus vehicles may park in the Lexus Lot just west of the Home Plate Gate. Maximum capacity is 100 Lexus vehicles and is available on a first-come-first serve basis. The recommended entrance for vehicles utilizing the Lexus lot is the State College entrance. Please follow the directions of the parking staff upon entering the lot.
Parking Ticket Contract
When entering the parking lot, drivers will receive a parking ticket with the following contract language:
READ THIS CONTRACT - IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF ANGELS BASEBALL LP AND THE CITY OF ANAHEIM.
This ticket LICENSES the ticket holder to park ONE VEHICLE in ONE PARKING SPACE for ONE EVENT. Angels Baseball LP and the City of Anaheim are NOT RESPONSIBLE and assume no liability for any fire, theft, damage or loss of the vehicle or any article left therein. ONLY A LICENSE OF SPACE IS GRANTED HEREBY AND NO BAILMENT IS CREATED. The Parking Ticket holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Angels, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any loss, liability, damage, including property damage, or cost that may be incurred due to leaving their vehicle in the parking lot, the risk and responsibility of which is fully assumed by the Parking Ticket Holder. Acceptance of this ticket and use of a parking space constitutes acknowledgement by holder that he/she has read and agrees to the foregoing provisions.
Parking Lot Regulations
- This ticket is good for one vehicle entry only. It is not valid for in/out parking.
- Vehicles in excess of 20 feet in length will be charged an additional parking fee.
- No vehicle will occupy more than one parking space. AMC 14.32.140
- Park only in a marked stall. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas will be cited/towed away. AMC 14.32.330
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION in the parking lot is illegal. AMC 7.16.010
- On-site catering is prohibited.
- Barbeques: Only approved gas/propane units with fuel valve turn-offs. No charcoal allowed. AMC 11.04.095
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Parking lot closes one (1) hour after the conclusion of the event.
- Overnight parking is prohibited. AMC 14.32.160
- No selling, soliciting or advertising on ballpark property. AMC 4.52.040.010
2000 Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806