On Tuesday, June 15th, the Angels and MemorialCare will be offering free COVID-19 vaccines at Angel Stadium!
Everyone who receives their vaccine at the clinic will be given four (4) Field MVP tickets to the game on June 17th versus the Tigers *.
- Event Timing: Tuesday, June 15th from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Appointments scheduled in 15 minute time-blocks
- Location: Music Garden at Angel Stadium (Near Gate 1)
- Vaccine Type: Pfizer (Ages 12+)
- Additional Details
- Screening and waiver process will be completed on-site courtesy of MemorialCare.
- Masks are required at the vaccine clinic.
- Insurance is not necessary.
- State issued identification such as a driver's license or ID will be necessary upon arrival. Except for pediatric vaccinations.
- Children under the age of 18 receiving the Pfizer vaccine must have consent from a parent or guardian. Children ages 12-16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, 16-18 need to come with completed form.
- Fans will have the ability to schedule their second vaccine dose at a local MemorialCare clinic.
We encourage all fans to pre-register for an appointment ahead of time. However, walk-ins are welcome.
*Offer is valid for the first 150 vaccinations.