1. Log in to your My Angels Tickets account.
2. Select “Forward” from the left hand side of the page.
3. You can select from your next event in the middle of the page, or view all ticketing inventory using the button on the left hand side.
4. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to forward, individually or "Select All".
5. If you already have friends assigned to your account, they will appear below. If you wish to forward the ticket(s) to an existing friend, skip to step #6. Otherwise, click on the "Add Friend" button to assign a new friend to your My Angels Tickets account. Fill in the required information and click on the “Create Friend" button.
6. After your ticket(s) are selected click the friend to forward your tickets to from the list of available friends. After all of your tickets are assigned to friends, click the “Forward Tickets” in the bottom right.
7. Congratulations you have successfully forwarded! You will get this message below, and the tickets you have forwarded will now appear as ‘Forwarded’ on your ticket inventory page.
You can Recall previously forwarded tickets meaning you can pull tickets back in to your account to resell, forward to a different friend, or use the original ticket to enter the game! To Recall a ticket:
1. Click the "View Tickets" tab to view inventory and current ticket status, then use the “Ticket Actions” button to select Recall.
2. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to recall or you can use the Select All function, then hit the “Continue” button.
3. Click "Recall Tickets" to complete the Recall. You will now have access to take actions on this recalled ticket in your Ticket Inventory section. Please note that once scanned for entry, tickets cannot be recalled.