ARAMARK Entertainment Services (Canada) Inc. is a proud partner with the Toronto Blue Jays and the exclusive food and beverage provider at Rogers Centre offering concession, premium (suites and catering) and restaurant services with features that celebrate Toronto and its rich baseball history. Check out the Rogers Centre Amenities Map for a comprehensive list of concession stands and their menus here at Rogers Centre. For suites and catering information, please contact the Premium Services Department at ARAMARK (416-341-2600) or refer to page 4 in your 2018 Suites Menu.
Stadium Dietary Guide:
Please Note: The stadium does not have a Gluten Free Kitchen, however, we are able to verify ingredients upon request at Muddy York Market Section 109. Items without gluten listed as a direct ingredient may include:
- Chicken Tenders & Fries | Section 109, 120, 128, 134, 220, 228, 514, 520, 529, 533
- Corktown Fresh Burger w/ Gluten Free Bun | Section 117, 229, 511
- Nachos with vegetarian toppings| Muddy York Market Cantina Section 109, Nacho Fresco Section 125, Big Smoke Nacho Cesta Section 525
- Glutenberg Beer | Sections 104, Budweiser King Club 121, 204W, 512 & 535
- Veggie Hot Dogs| Section 106, 220, 514
- Veggie Burger | Muddy York Market Section 109
- Vegetarian or Cheese Pizza at Section 115, 233, 523
- Grab & Go Salads, Nachos or Burritos with vegetarian toppings | Muddy York Market Section 109
- Buffalo Cauliflower Poutine | Section 134 Toronto Street Eats
- Nachos w/Cheese (Vegetarian) | Queen Street Locations 119, 123, 239, 520, 523, 529
- Grilled Cheese | Section 536
- Vegan'acho Nacho | Nacho Fresco Section 125
- Build your own Salad/Burrito with vegetarian options, beans | Muddy York Market Cantina Section 109
- Whole Fruit | Muddy York Market Section 109 & Big Smoke Market Cart Section 517
- SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzel | Section 119, 123, 220, 514, 520, 529, 539 & Various Bars
- Hot Dogs, Sausages & Fries| Olde Spadina Section 131
- Please note this location observes Jewish holidays and is closed Fridays and Saturdays
- We recommend our variety of vegetarian options
- Please contact ARAMARK directly for any additional Halal questions 416-341-2600, or email@example.com.
- Fan safety and comfort are a top priority for ARAMARK. Please contact us directly prior to your game day for assistance (416-341-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org), or when at the ballpark ask to speak to a supervisor or manager. This can be done from any Guest Services location on all levels. It is important that you always inform us of your dietary restrictions so we can make efforts to protect your food from cross contamination.