Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to purchase Toronto Blue Jays™ 2018 Postseason tickets before the general public.
Dedicated Account Executive
Season Ticket Members have a dedicated Account Executive to assist you with your Membership experience. Account Executives are available to answer questions and service accounts throughout the season. Click here to contact your Account Executive.
Technical Support Team
Season Ticket Members have access to our Technical Support Team for all MyBlueJays Ticket Management questions or technical issues. The Technical Support Team can be reached at 416-341-1154.
20% Jays Shop™ Discount
Your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card will save you 20% off most regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at any Jays Shop location, including the Stadium Edition at Rogers Centre™ Gate 5, stadium kiosks, and the flagship location at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre. Simply visit one of the above locations and present your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card at time of purchase. You may be required to present photo identification.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount is available on all regularly-priced Toronto Blue Jays and Major League Baseball merchandise at the listed locations above with the exception of game-used/game-ready merchandise, custom cresting services, publications, gift cards, admission tickets, shipping charges, and surcharges.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- The 20% Jays Shop discount benefit is valid from the beginning of the first home game until the end of the final home game of the 2018 Toronto Blue Jays regular season.
Dedicated Season Ticket Membership Entrance and Subscriber Services Window
Gate 6A is a dedicated entrance for Season Ticket Members, Ticket Partners and their guests only. To enter at this gate, you will need one of the following:
- MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card; or
- Print-at-home ticket from the original Season Ticket Member account
Windows 1, 2, and 3 at the Gate 7 box office at Rogers Centre are dedicated to subscriber services on game days from 90 minutes before the first pitch to the end of the 2nd inning.
Subscriber services windows can be used to purchase additional tickets, complete ticket exchanges, load eCash to your MyBlueJays Card/Mobile Card, and manage your account.
Exclusive Early Gate Entrance
Enter the ballpark before the gates open on select 2018 regular season home games and view batting practice. You will enter at Gate 6A and watch batting practice from Section 116 to Section 119. Early gate entrance will be available for the following 2018 regular season games.
- Friday, April 27 vs. Texas
- Friday, May 11 vs. Boston
- Thursday, June 7 vs. Baltimore
- Wednesday, July 4 vs. NY Mets
- Thursday, August 9 vs. Boston
- Thursday, September 6 vs. Cleveland
Season Ticket Member Wall of Fame
In recognition of your commitment to the team, see your name displayed all season long on the digital Wall of Fame, located on the 100 level concourse behind home plate, near Section 123. If you require changes to the name listed on the Wall of Fame, please contact your Account Executive.
Online Account Management
Your 2018 tickets will be automatically loaded on your MyBlueJays Card/mobile Card. All of your ticket management will be done by logging in to MyBlueJays, and selecting "Manage My Tickets".
You can transfer tickets to friends/family, print your tickets, complete ticket exchanges, post tickets directly to Stub Hub or donate your tickets - all at your convenience!
Season Ticket Members can exchange tickets up to 10 hours in advance of games that you cannot attend, subject to availability. Exchanges can be made for games of equal or lesser game classification than the original game and for a seating area of equal or lesser value than the original ticket. Tickets cannot be exchanged for games of higher game classification or for a seating area of higher value.
- A maximum of 40 tickets can be exchanged per account per season. In addition, a maximum of four tickets can be exchanged per account per season for New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox games and a maximum of 10 tickets can be exchanged per account for any other game. Exchanges are not available for the Home Opener and Canada Day.
- Only tickets from the Season Ticket Member's 2018 original Season Ticket Membership subscription can be exchanged. In other words, there are no exchanges for tickets acquired through a previous ticket exchange, from other subscription packages, from group sales, or as single game tickets.
- Only Season Ticket Members and designated Ticket Partners can exchange tickets. Valid ID is required at the box office.
- Only ticket exchanges made by the primary Season Ticket Member can be completed online. All other exchanges must be done at the box office, including advanced exchanges by designated Ticket Partners.
MyBlueJays Clutch Ticket Access
Season Ticket Members have an exclusive opportunity to take part in MyBlueJays Clutch Ticket Access. Typically, the Blue Jays have an obligation to Major League Baseball to hold a limited number of prime seats until three hours before each 2018 regular season home game. In the event that MLB does not use them, we will give our Season Ticket Members the opportunity to purchase tickets for these seats before they are made available to the general public.
eCash Only Lines
MyBlueJays members can now experience the fastest concession service in the ballpark at our 2018 eCash Only Lines! eCash-only Lines will be available at six different locations. These lines are for use by all MyBlueJays members who are using eCash to pay for concessions.
2018 eCash Only Line locations include:
- Section 116: Beer Stand
- Section 123: Queen Street
- Section 134: TO Street Eats
- Section 215: 12 Kitchen
- Section 513: Beer Wall
- Section 523: Pizza Nova
Opportunity to List Tickets on Stub Hub for Resale
Easily post tickets that you are unable to use on Stub Hub directly from your MyBlueJays Account Manager.
Opportunity to Purchase Guaranteed Giveaway
A limited number of promotional items are given out at Rogers Centre gate entrances on select games throughout the season and Season Ticket Members have the chance to avoid the lines and purchase these in advance. Season Ticket Members who renew by Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 will have the opportunity to purchase up to two 2018 promotional giveaway packages. Each package will cost $250 and will include each of the promotional items that are distributed at gate entrances. Items will be delivered in two shipments, with the first near mid-season and the second after the end of the season.
Opportunity to Relocate/Upgrade Seats After Purchase
Season Ticket Members that renew during our Early Bird period will have the opportunity to relocate their seats (subject to availability) through our online relocation process.
Access to Purchase Additional Single Game Tickets (Incl. Honda Home Opener & Canada Day)
As a Season Ticket Member, you will have the opportunity to purchase additional single game tickets prior to the general public on-sale, subject to availability.
Season Ticket Members receive access to presales for certain marquee events at Rogers Centre™.
Please note that the MyBlueJays Core Benefits described on this webpage are not available to commercial resellers.