The Toronto Blue Jays™ are pleased to continue offering a peanut/nut-reduced seating area at certain games in 2019. On 15 different game dates during the 2019 season, we will be offering a limited number of seats in a designated peanut/nut-reduced seating area at Rogers Centre™ (the "Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone").
Peanuts and other nuts will not be allowed in a reserved area for these 15 games. Tickets for seating in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone are reserved for individuals with peanut and nut allergies and their families only. The Toronto Blue Jays reserve the right to request a doctor's note.
All persons who will be seated in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone will be required to sign a waiver before entering Rogers Centre (persons under the age of eighteen must have the waiver signed by their parent or other legal guardian).
In order to access Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone tickets, after you have selected your game below, enter 2019NUT in the "Access an Offer" box and click "go".
Seating will be in Section 204L and Section 205R of the Rogers Centre's 200 Level Outfield seating area.
Entrance for seating in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone will be through the John Street Terrace, to the right of Gate 1 of Rogers Centre only.
Maximum of six tickets per order. Tickets are reserved for individuals with peanut and nut allergies and their families.
- Peanuts and nuts will not be allowed in Section 204L or Section 205R on the above-listed dates and this seating area will be cleaned and checked prior to the opening of Rogers Centre's gates for these 15 games.
- A special ticket pick-up desk will be available outside of the John Street Terrace, to the right of Gate 1 exclusively for persons sitting in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone. Fans will require photographic identification in order to pick up their tickets.
- For the least peanut/nut-exposed path to the seating area, guests will be asked to enter Rogers Centre through the entrance located at the John Street Terrace, to the right of Gate 1.
- The fixed concession stand closest to Sections 204L and 205R will not be selling peanuts, nuts or peanut/nut-based products for these games.
- Additional staff will be assigned to the area surrounding the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone for these games, in order to help prevent fans from bringing peanut or nut-based products into the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone.
- Emergency personnel will be available near the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone.
Q: Will additional inventory be opened up if the game I want to go to is sold out?
A: No. Due to the preparation and additional details that are required in creating a Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone, the inventory will be limited to the specified section and games.
Q: How do I receive my tickets?
A: Tickets will be available for pick-up from the John Street Terrace entrance of the Rogers Centre, to the right of Gate 1, two (2) hours prior to the start of the game. Every person with a ticket for seating in the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone will be required to sign a waiver at the time of ticket pickup.
Q: How will the Peanut/Nut-Reduced Zone be identified?
A: There will be signage throughout the concourse leading into the section as well as ushering staff that will be assigned to the section.
Q: Where is the closest restroom and will it be peanut/nut-reduced as well?
A: The closest restroom will be identified and directions to same will be provided during check-in at the John Street Terrace entrance, to the right of Gate 1. This restroom will be peanut/nut-reduced.