The Dodger Stadium Express is free for all ticketholders. Fans are encouraged to use public transit to connect to the Dodger Stadium Express at Union Station or the South Bay.
Metro Rail to Dodger Stadium Express
Metro has six rail lines spanning across LA County:
- Metro Gold Line: Operates from East Los Angeles to Azusa.
- Metro Red Line: Operates from North Hollywood to Downtown LA.
- Metro Purple Line: Operates from Koreatown to Downtown LA.
- Metro Green Line: Operates between Norwalk and El Segundo and connects with the Metro Blue Line at the Willowbrook Station.
- Metro Blue Line: Operates between Long Beach and Downtown LA.
- Metro Expo Line: Operates between Santa Monica and Downtown LA.
Metro also operates many bus lines that connect to Union Station. For specific route and schedule information visit Metro.net or call 323-GO-METRO.
Metrolink and Amtrak trains also connect to Union Station. For details visit metrolinktrains.com or amtrak.com.
Dodger Stadium Express - Union Station
- Your game ticket is good for the fare. Those without a ticket will pay regular one-way fare of $1.75.
- The Union Station service uses a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Vin Scully Avenue.
- Dodger Stadium Express boards near the passenger drop off/valet area near Mozaic Apartments in Union Station West.
- Buses run every 10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time.
- You can exit at one of two stops - behind Center Field or at the Top Deck. Service back to Union Station will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs for 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events. Dodger Stadium Express will now drop off at two locations at Union Station near the Mozaic Apartments and Cesar Chavez/Alameda.
- Parking at Union Station is $8.
Dodger Stadium Express - South Bay Service
- Your game ticket is good for the fare. Those without a ticket will pay regular one-way fare of $2.50.
- Fans can board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 20 minutes, starting 2 hours before game time with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You'll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, and ends 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events.