The Dodger Stadium Express is free for all ticketholders. Fans are encouraged to use public transit to connect to the Dodger Stadium Express at Union Station or the South Bay. During the postseason the express will begin 2 hours in advance of the game and will return after the 7th inning.
Metro Rail to Dodger Stadium Express
Metro has six rail lines spanning across LA County:
- Metro Gold Line: Operates from East Los Angeles to Azusa.
- Metro Red Line: Operates from North Hollywood to Downtown LA.
- Metro Purple Line: Operates from Koreatown to Downtown LA.
- Metro Green Line: Operates between Norwalk and El Segundo and connects with the Metro Blue Line at the Willowbrook Station.
- Metro Blue Line: Operates between Long Beach and Downtown LA.
- Metro Expo Line: Operates between Santa Monica and Downtown LA.
Metro also operates many bus lines that connect to Union Station. For specific route and schedule information visit Metro.net or call 323-GO-METRO.
Metrolink and Amtrak trains also connect to Union Station. For details visit metrolinktrains.com or amtrak.com.
Dodger Stadium Express - Union Station
- The Dodger Stadium Express is FREE.
- The Union Station service uses a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Vin Scully Avenue.
- Dodger Stadium Express boards near the Taxi Zone/Imperial Brewery on the Southwest side of Union Station.
- Buses run every 10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time.
- You can exit at one of two stops - behind Center Field or at the Top Deck. Service back to Union Station will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs for 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after post-game events. Dodger Stadium Express will now drop off at two locations at Union Station near the Taxi Zone/Imperial Brewery and Cesar Chavez/Alameda.
- Parking at Union Station, Patsaouras Bus Plaza is $8.00.
Dodger Stadium Express - South Bay Service
- The Dodger Stadium Express is FREE
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 20 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You'll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Fans with game tickets can ride buses to Dodger Stadium at no additional charge.
- $10 adult Dodgers Round-Trip Ticket
- $6 for senior/disabled
- $4 for youth (ages 6-18)
- FREE for children 5 and under with each fare-paying adult (limit 3 children per adult)
Dodgers Special Service Train Game Dates
Antelope Valley Line - Friday and Select Saturday Nights
June 8, 15-16, 29, July 13-14, August 3-4, 24, 31 and September 21
San Bernardino Line - Friday Nights Only
June 8, 15, 29, July 13, August 3, 24, 31 and September 21
Note: Although the Dodgers Special Service Trains will not be running on Sundays, there are plenty of opportunities to get to Sunday home games! Dodgers Trains Tickets will still be available on Sundays for your convenience.
Get more details at https://metrolinktrains.com/baseball.