Entry and Carry in Policy
All T-Mobile Park entrances are accessible. The Club Level Sky Bridge, accessed from Level 5 of the parking garage, is also available for Guests with disabilities. Guests are not permitted to re-enter the ballpark once they leave. In case of an emergency, re-entry permission may only be granted by an Event Security Captain or Gate Host Captain. All Guests who re-enter the facility will be subject to security re-inspection.
Any Guests wishing to enter T-Mobile Park are subject to the established ballpark screening guidelines.
All bags will be searched upon entry and we utilize metal detector screening for all Guests. While our prohibited items list has not changed, we have better tools to control the items being brought into our ballpark.
For the comfort and safety of all Guests, the following items are prohibited inside the ballpark:
PROHIBITED ITEMS/PERMITTED ITEMS
- Backpacks or bags larger than 16" X 16" X 8"
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other motorized vehicles/devices
- Fireworks or other incendiary device
- Hard-sided coolers
- Hoverboards, Segways, skateboards, scooters or Razors
- Inflatable items including balloons and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers including air horns, sirens, whistles, drums, cow bells, bullhorns or loudspeaker
- Bottles, cans and outside beverages (including water, ice and factory-sealed water bottles)*
- Outside alcoholic beverages in thermoses, glass, plastic or aluminum containers
- Photographic support tools such as tripods, detachable telephoto lenses, and selfie sticks
- Pets (service animals with proper documentation are permitted)
- Weapons including, but not limited to guns, tasers, knives, pepper spray, brass knuckles, loose batteries, wires and box cutters
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
* Exceptions are made for Guests with medical needs, baby bottles and unopened, soft-sided, single-serve containers (such as small milk cartons and juice boxes; no resealable or screwtops allowed).
- Bags smaller than 16" X 16" X 8"
- Empty plastic or aluminum sport or water bottles
- Individually sealed children's drinks including juice boxes, soft-sided single serve pouches and milk containers (no twist-tops allowed)
- Outside food wrapped in clear plastic bag or containers
Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home or in their car. All items are subject to search prior to entry. Any Guest intentionally possessing a prohibited item inside T-Mobile Park is subject to ejection from the ballpark and may be subject to criminal arrest and prosecution.
The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to adjust T-Mobile Park entry policies at their sole discretion without prior notice. For everyone's safety, T-Mobile Park uses video surveillance cameras at all entry gates and inside the ballpark that are monitored 24 hours each and every day.
If you have a question about what may or may not be brought into T-Mobile Park, please email [email protected] or call (206) 346-4001 before you arrive.