Entry and Prohibited Items
All T-Mobile Park entrances are accessible. Guests are not permitted to re-enter the ballpark once they leave. In case of an emergency, re-entry permission may be granted. Any Guests wishing to enter T-Mobile Park are subject to the established ballpark screening guidelines.
For the comfort and safety of all Guests, the following items are prohibited inside the ballpark:
For everyone’s safety, the Mariners do not allow the following items:
- Aerosol containers/bottles (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen, shaving cream, air freshener, spray paint, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer, including but not limited to bottles, cans, airline bottles, shooters, flasks and zip-loc bags.
- Aluminum or metal containers, including but not limited to bottles, cans, cups, flasks, urns or thermoses. Guests may bring in one empty plastic reusable bottle 32 ounces or smaller.
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Audio recording devices
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items
- Baseball bats; provided, however that on the day of the purchase, baseball bats purchased at T-Mobile Park during the game or event will be tagged and permitted for the date of purchase only. Please note that the item may be held for pickup upon exit.
- Chairs, stools or bleacher seat backs containing metal
- Cameras and equipment—Cameras 6 inches or larger with the lens fully extended., video cameras, tripods, monopods, extendable gimbals and selfie sticks.
- Coolers—Hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft coolers and backpack coolers.
- Firecrackers or fireworks
- Flag poles or sticks—PVC, wood or other types of materials
- Flammable liquids or substances
- Glass or ceramic containers, including but not limited to cups, bottles, flasks, bowls, dishes, etc.
- Hoverboarrds/skateboards/roller skates/roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Luggage or duffle bags of any kind
- Obscene, offensive or indecent clothing
- Outside Beverages. Fans are allowed to bring in one factory sealed or one empty plastic reusable water bottle 32 ounces or less. Soda, coffee or other beverages are not allowed.
- Self-defense sprays (including mace, pepper or bear spray)
- Selfie sticks, extendable camera gimbals
- Signs or banners with non-sporting messaging
- Toy guns or knives, including water guns
- Weapons of any kind—Guns, knives, metal tools, brass or plastic knuckles, stun guns, Tasers, cork screws, box cutters, razor blades, scissors, etc.
- Wrapped Packages
Items not listed here but determined to be a risk to the safety or enjoyment of attendees by stadium management shall be refused entry.
List of prohibited Items subject to change without notice for non-Mariners home games, concerts and other special events.
Guests with questions about what may or may not be brought into T-Mobile Park may call (206) 346-4001 before arriving at the ballpark.