Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
Accessible and companion seating are available at a wide range of price levels. Guests should indicate when buying tickets if they require accessible and/or companion seating. Elevators are located throughout the facility for wheelchair access.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices that transmit ballpark audio are available for Guests with hearing or visual impairments for complimentary use during games. Please stop by the Main Guest Service Center at Section 128 to pick up the devices or for more information.
Automated Teller Machines
There are eight BECU ATMs located at the ballpark. ATMs are accessible.
- Inside: 128 (2), 186, 223, 329 (2)
- Outside: HP Gate, LF Gate
T-Mobile Park does not currently have a quiet room. Noise-cancelling headphones are available for complimentary use. Please visit the Main Guest Service Center at Section 128 for more information.
Fireworks: Please be advised that there will be fireworks during every Mariners home game after the performance of the National Anthem, after every Mariners home run and after every Mariners win.
The Mariners offer an ADA Batting Practice program for Guests who are mobility-impaired and unable to navigate the seating bowl stairs on the Main Level. This program allows mobility-impaired Guests to have equal access to the field during batting practice (night games only). Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to make reservations at least two (2) business days prior to arriving at the ballpark. Due to MLB regulations, no reservations will be taken inside of 24 hours. Guests can inquire about date availability and make reservations by contacting the Mariners ADA Services at MarinersADATeam@mariners.com or (206) 346-4224.
Food brought into the ballpark must be wrapped, bagged or inside a container. Items such as apples and oranges must be quartered. Personal food items cannot be carried into any of the restaurants, lounges or Suites.
No bottles, cans or outside beverages (including water, ice and factory-sealed water bottles) may be brought into T-Mobile Park. Exceptions are made for Guests with medical needs, baby bottles and unopened, soft-sided, single-serve containers (such as small milk cartons and juice boxes; no resealable or screwtops allowed). Guests may bring in empty plastic bottles and fill them at any of the 66 water fountains located throughout the ballpark.
T-Mobile Park Team Members have been trained in emergency preparedness including the appropriate ways to evacuate Guests with disabilities. Should an emergency evacuation occur, emergency information would be displayed on the video board, and announced on the assistive listening devices and public address system.
Entry and Carry-in Policy
All T-Mobile Park entrances are accessible. The Club Level Sky Bridge, accessed from Level 5 of the parking garage, is also available for Guests with disabilities. Guests who wish to leave the ballpark but plan on returning, must have their ticket scanned for re-entry by a Gate Host at an entrance gate (Home Plate, Left Field, Center Field, Right Field or Sky Bridges) prior to exiting.
Any Guests wishing to enter T-Mobile Park are subject to the established ballpark screening guidelines.
All bags will be searched upon entry and we utilize metal detector screening for all Guests. While our prohibited items list has not changed, we have better tools to control the items being brought into our ballpark.
For the comfort and safety of all Guests, the following items are prohibited inside the ballpark:
PROHIBITED ITEMS/PERMITTED ITEMS
- Backpacks or bags larger than 16" X 16" X 8"
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other motorized vehicles/devices
- Fireworks or other incendiary device
- Hard-sided coolers
- Hoverboards, Segways, skateboards, scooters or Razors
- Inflatable items including balloons and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers including air horns, sirens, whistles, drums, cow bells, bullhorns or loudspeaker
- Bottles, cans and outside beverages (including water, ice and factory-sealed water bottles)*
- Outside alcoholic beverages in thermoses, glass, plastic or aluminum containers
- Photographic support tools such as tripods, detachable telephoto lenses, and selfie sticks
- Pets (service animals with proper documentation are permitted)
- Weapons including, but not limited to guns, tasers, knives, pepper spray, brass knuckles, loose batteries, wires and box cutters
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
* Exceptions are made for Guests with medical needs, baby bottles and unopened, soft-sided, single-serve containers (such as small milk cartons and juice boxes; no resealable or screwtops allowed).
- Bags smaller than 16" X 16" X 8"
- Empty plastic or aluminum sport or water bottles
- Individually sealed children's drinks including juice boxes, soft-sided single serve pouches and milk containers (no twist-tops allowed)
- Outside food wrapped in clear plastic bag or containers
Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home or in their car. All items are subject to search prior to entry. Any Guest intentionally possessing a prohibited item inside T-Mobile Park is subject to ejection from the ballpark and may be subject to criminal arrest and prosecution.
The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to adjust T-Mobile Park entry policies at their sole discretion without prior notice. For everyone's safety, T-Mobile Park uses video surveillance cameras at all entry gates and inside the ballpark that are monitored 24 hours each and every day.
If you have a question about what may or may not be brought into T-Mobile Park, please email FanCare@Mariners.com or call (206) 346-4001 before you arrive.
Fan Help Hotline (206) 773-6300 call or text. Text STOP to cancel or HELP for info. Message and data rates may apply.
King County Metro has a variety of accessible services for passengers coming to the ballpark; however no regular-route stops are located adjacent to the ballpark.
Metro's ACCESS service and paratransit vans are directed to load/unload passengers along the east curb of Occidental Avenue S. next to the parking plaza. For information on the many transportation options available to and from the ballpark, guests can visit our website at Mariners.com/Transportation or call (206) 346-4001.
Ramps are located at SEC 114 (Right Field) and SEC 143 (Left Field) to access all levels of the ballpark. Portions of the Right Field ramp have slopes that exceed standards and may prove difficult to use for persons with mobility disabilities. Elevators are available throughout T-Mobile Park to access all levels of the ballpark.
All restrooms are ADA accessible and most feature baby changing areas.
- Main Level: 105, 120
- Club Level: 234
- Upper Level: 319, 327, 333
- The 'Pen
- Main Level: 107, 112, 123, 135, 146, 150, 183, 185, 194
- Club Level: 213, 217, 224, 233, 239, 246
- Upper Level: 307, 313, 316, 321, 331, 339, 344
- The 'Pen
- Main Level: 108, 114, 121, 133, 144, 151, 184, 186, 194
- Club Level: 213, 218, 224, 234, 240, 246
- Upper Level: 306, 310, 316, 321, 327, 334, 340, 345
Service Animals (Policy and Pet Relief Area)
Service animals or service animals-in-training for a Guest with disabilities are welcome at T-Mobile Park. Companion tickets for service animals can be requested through the Ticket Office at (206) 346-4001. T-Mobile Park Team Members are available to should escort any Guest who needs the service animal relief area to the nearest convenient area outside the ballpark.
All private and group suites have accessible seating.
T-Mobile Park offers accessible and companion seating throughout the ballpark, available proportionately in a wide range of price levels and subject to availability. Every effort is made to provide seats adjacent to wheelchair locations for the entire party attending the game.
Guests can purchase tickets to upcoming Seattle Mariners home games in a number of ways:
- Internet: Mariners.com/Tickets
- By Telephone: (206)346-4001
- In Person: T-Mobile Park Box Office
Please mention your need for accessible seating or other modifications, aids, or services at the time of ticket purchase.
At T-Mobile Park, Guests can purchase tickets in person in a number of ways:
- Main Box Office located next to the Home Plate Gate, open seven days a week, excluding holidays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (or end of game on home gamedays), starting in early March and ending after the last home game
- Left Field Box Office opens 2-1/2 hours prior to home games and closes at the end of the 4th inning
- Ticket Windows inside the ballpark at SEC 128 and 329