Entry and Carry in Policy
All T-Mobile Park entrances are accessible. Guests are not permitted to re-enter the ballpark once they leave. In case of an emergency, re-entry permission may be granted. Any Guests wishing to enter T-Mobile Park are subject to the established ballpark screening guidelines.
For the comfort and safety of all Guests, the following items are prohibited inside the ballpark:
- Aerosol containers/bottles (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen, shaving cream, air freshener, spray paint, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer, including but not limited to bottles, cans, airline bottles, shooters, flasks and zip-loc bags.
- Aluminum or metal containers, including but not limited to cans, cups, bottles, flasks, urns or thermoses.
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Audio recording devices
- Bags. During COVID-19 restrictions, bags are not allowed inside T-Mobile Park. Exceptions are for small clutch purses (no larger than 4 ½" x 6 ½") and single compartment diaper bags (must be accompanied by a child) and must be no larger than 16" x 16" X 8." Bags given away (such as Mariners Kids Club member packs) or purchased inside of T-Mobile Park during the game or event will be tagged and permitted for the date of purchase only. Please note that the item may be held for pickup upon exit.
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items
- Baseball bats; provided, however that on the day of the purchase, baseball bats purchased at T-Mobile Park during the game or event will be tagged and permitted for the date of purchase only. Please note that the item may be help for pickup upon exit.
- Beverages-Fans are allowed to bring in one factory sealed plastic bottle of water 32oz or less. Soda, coffee or other beverages are not allowed. Guests may bring in one empty plastic reusable bottle 32 ounces or smaller.
- Chairs, stools or bleacher seat backs containing metal
- Cameras and equipment-Cameras 6 inches or larger with the lens fully extended., video cameras, tripods, monopods, extendable gimbals and selfie sticks.
- Coolers-Hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft coolers and backpack coolers.
- Firecrackers or fireworks
- Flag poles or sticks-PVC, wood or other types of materials
- Flammable liquids or substances
- Food items may not be brought into the ballpark due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Glass or ceramic containers, including but not limited to cups, bottles, flasks, bowls, dishes, etc.
- Hoverboards/skateboards/roller skates/roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Luggage or duffle bags of any kind
- Obscene, offensive or indecent clothing
- Self-defense sprays (including mace, pepper or bear spray)
- Selfie sticks, extendable camera gimbals
- Signs or banners with non-sporting messaging
- Toy guns or knives, including water guns
- Weapons of any kind-Guns, knives, metal tools, brass or plastic knuckles, stun guns, Tasers, cork screws, box cutters, razor blades, scissors, etc.
- Wrapped Packages
Items not listed here but determined to be a risk to the safety or enjoyment of attendees by stadium management shall be refused entry. List of prohibited Items subject to change without notice for non-Mariners home games, concerts and other special events. Guests with questions about what may or may not be brought into T-Mobile Park may call (206) 346-4001 before arriving at the ballpark.