We try to make getting into T-Mobile Park as seamless and fan-friendly as possible. With that in mind, here's a few things to know before you come out to the ballpark.
What time do gates open?
All gates to T-Mobile Park are open two hours before first pitch. The T-Mobile 'Pen always opens early, two-and-a-half hours before first pitch.
Can I bring a bag into T-Mobile Park?
Each guest is allowed one single compartment bag that does not exceed 16" x 16" X 8" in size. This includes purses, clutches, tote bags, clear bags, drawstring bags, single compartment diaper bags, and soft sided coolers. Backpacks and all other multi-compartment bags are not allowed.
Can I exit T-Mobile Park and come back in?
Guests are not permitted to re-enter the ballpark once they leave. In case of an emergency, re-entry permission may only be granted by an Event Security Captain or Gate Host Captain. All Guests who re-enter the facility will be subject to security re-inspection.
Can I bring in water?
Fans are permitted to bring in one factory sealed bottle of water or empty plastic reusable bottle 32 ounce or less in size. Non-sealed water bottles, reusable metal or glass bottles, or any bottle larger than 32 ounces in size is prohibited.
Can I bring in a camera? Knife? What items are prohibited?
For everyone's safety, the following items are not allowed during Mariners games. For non-Mariner events the additional prohibited items may be added, please contact T-Mobile Park for additional information.
- Aerosol containers/bottles (i.e. hair spray, sunscreen, shaving cream, air freshener, spray paint, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer; including but not limited to bottles, cans, airline bottles, shooters, flasks and Zip-Loc bags
- Aluminum or metal containers, including but not limited to cans, cups, bottles, flasks, urns or thermoses.
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Audio recording devices
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" X 8" or have more than one compartment. Provided, however, that on the day of the purchase, bags purchased inside of T-Mobile Park during the game or event will be tagged and permitted for the date of purchase only. Please note that the item may be held for pickup upon exit.
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items
- Baseball bats; provided, however, that on the day of the purchase, baseball bats purchased inside of T-Mobile Park during the game or event will be tagged and permitted for the date of purchase only. Please note that the item may be held for pickup upon exit.
- Beverages - Fans are allowed to bring in one factory sealed plastic bottle of water 32 ounces or less. Soda, coffee or other beverages are not allowed. Guests may bring in one empty plastic reusable bottle 32 ounces or smaller.
- Chairs, stools or bleacher seat backs containing metal
- Cameras and equipment - Cameras 6 inches or less in length with lens extended, professional cameras, video cameras, tripods, monopods, extendable gimbals and selfie sticks.
- Coolers - hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft coolers, backpack coolers.
- Firecrackers or fireworks
- Flag poles or sticks - PVC, wood or other types of materials
- Flammable liquids or substances
- Food items not in adherence to the following policy: All food items must be single serving in size and either factory sealed or be contained in clear single serving bags or plastic containers. Empty plastic bottles are allowed as long as they hold 32 ounces or less.
- Glass or ceramic containers, including but not limited to cups, bottles, flasks, bowls, dishes, etc.
- Hoverboards/skateboards/roller skates/roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Luggage or duffle bags of any kind
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Self-defense sprays (including mace, pepper or bear spray)
- Selfie sticks, extendable camera gimbals.
- Signs or banners with non-sporting messaging
- Toy guns or knives, including water guns
- Weapons of any kind - guns, knives, metal tools, brass or plastic knuckles, stun guns, Tasers, cork screws, box cutters, razor blades, scissors, etc.
- Wrapped packages or objects
T-Mobile Park may modify our prohibited item policy without notice and reserves the right to deny any item that is deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
What is the security procedure like at T-Mobile Park?
T-Mobile Park staff are positioned outside to provide assistance with the entry process. Security personnel will search bags and ask guests to remove all items from their pockets before walking through the metal detectors. Security must be able to see to and identify all objects inside and especially on the bottom layer of the bag before clearing a guest for entry. Security may request that items be removed or moved around to accomplish this part of the search if there are multiple layers of objects within the bag. If there are smaller bags within the bag, they will have to be opened and searched as well. If the metal detector detects or alerts as a guest walks through the unit, the guest will be asked to remove all metal and be secondary screened. Secondary screening may consist of stepping back through the metal detection unit or being secondary screened by a hand held metal detector. If necessary, there will be a pat-down of the area where the metal detection unit alert occurred. Each entrance has a lane specifically for guests that need additional assistance during the search process, please look for the signs or ask a staff member for assistance. Guests that are unable to be metal detection searched due to medical reasons will receive a pat-down search at the additional assistance lanes.
Can I bring a stroller? What about a wheelchair?
Stroller, wheelchairs and other mobility products may be stored at the Guest Service Centers at SEC 128 or 329. A Guest Experience Host can provide a claim-check ticket and store these items during events.