The Seattle Mariners have partnered with University of Washington Medicine to “Strike Out COVID-19” in communities disproportionately affected by the pandemic.
In the News
- Mariners, UW aim to ‘strike out COVID-19’
- Seattle Mariners announce first of series of Community Impact Grants
- Mariners partner with Seattle University to help improve diversity in sports and entertainment
- Mariners announce ON BASE Hometown Nine inaugural class
- T-Mobile signs on as first and founding partner for one of the Mariners cornerstone social justice programs
- Mariners announce commitment to social justice