The Seattle Mariners support thousands of organizations every year through donations to fundraising events. Donations include promotional items, tickets and/or autographed memorabilia. No sponsorship or monetary donation will be given. Due to the large number of donation requests we receive, we have established the following guidelines to help facilitate our donation process:
- Requests are considered for any charitable or tax exempt organization within our regional market: WA, OR, ID, AK, MT, HI, and British Columbia. If your organization is not located within this region, please contact the Major League Baseball team nearest you to request a donation.
- The decision whether to make a donation is at the sole discretion of the Seattle Mariners Community Relations Department.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing, on organizational letterhead and postmarked 6 weeks prior to the event. We do not accept faxed or emailed requests. Letters must include the following information:
- Date of your event
- A copy of the non-profit organization's 501c 3 form
- A brief explanation of the event and how proceeds will be used
- Contact name, phone number, complete mailing address and valid email address (Incomplete requests will not be considered)
- Requests are fulfilled by the date of the event.
- Donations will be mailed only to the organization's address or the donation may be picked up at our administrative offices located at Safeco Field.
- Please limit donation requests to once per calendar year and refrain from sending multiple requests to other departments within the Mariners Organization or the Mariners Team Stores.
- Please do not send personal items or fan merchandise to be autographed. The Seattle Mariners are not responsible for items sent to us that become damaged or lost in the mail.
Promotional items, tickets or memorabilia will be distributed upon approval of donation and will be dependent on inventory at the time of the event. Due to the large volume of requests received, not all donation requests will be filled. We wish you the best of luck in all your fundraising efforts.
If you are interested in requesting a donation from the Seattle Mariners, please send your letter of request to:
C/o Charitable Donations
P.O. Box 4100
Seattle, WA 98194