Help your team stay ahead in the count! Effective for the 2018 Season, The Mariners Care Equipment Donation Grant will award up to ten high school baseball/softball programs across the state of Washington in the amount of five thousand dollars ($5,000) to support their efforts to promote a positive playing experience for all athletes.
- The purpose of the Mariners Care Equipment Donation Grant is to provide high school baseball and softball programs an equal opportunity to participate in competitive play regardless of socioeconomic barriers.
- Any high school in the state of Washington showing financial need that wishes to expand or continue their baseball and/or softball programs is eligible to apply.
- A committee overseen by the Seattle Mariners organization will select up to a total of ten (10) high school baseball and softball teams for these five thousand dollar ($5,000) grants for the 2018 season.
- To apply for the grant, please download the PDF of the Mariners Care Equipment Donation Grant (below), fill in all required financial information, and attach any supplemental materials that you believe will accurately demonstrate how the funds would be useful for your program.
- For consideration, all applications must be postmarked by November 20, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. PT. Recipients of this grant will be chosen by January 15, 2018 with funds awarded by the end of February 2018.
- All applications must be complete and sent to the address listed below
- The Seattle Mariners
- c/o Mariners Care Equipment Donation Grant
- P.O. Box 4100
- Seattle, WA 98194
Questions? Please contact McKenzie Mitchell at email@example.com