The Mariners offer summer baseball and softball camps throughout the greater Puget Sound area. Mariners Grand Slam Camps provide a unique experience developing skills for all players, whether they are beginners or advanced. Campers are grouped by age and ability and coached by professional educators, former pros and current college players. This allows the instruction and experience to match the level of the campers who attend.
There are three camp sessions to choose from each week:
- Complete Baseball or Softball Camp (AM half day/4 days) - $135
- Baseball or Softball Skills Camp (PM half day/4 days) - $135
- Baseball or Softball Complete & Skills Camp Bundle (whole day/4 days) - $260
*A $10 convenience fee will be added to each transaction at checkout.
Ages 7-12 (*6 with experience)
(AM half day/4 days) - $135
Instruction takes place through traditional demonstration and drills, but mostly via game play where coaches personalize the in-game learning experience. Baseball is a game of situations. Learn the game and love the game!
Ages 9-14 (*8 with experience)
(PM half day/4 days) - $135
Formalized, advanced instruction. Campers select a defensive position of focus (pitcher, catcher, or infield). All receive batting instruction and practice. Our coaches are experts at teaching. Improve your game. Lots of fun here, too.
Ages 9-13 (*8 with experience)
(whole day/4 days) - $260
A discounted price for both sessions, plus additional daily supervised lunch hour no additional cost.
Locations in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Kitsap and Thurston Counties. Plus expansion to the Portland area in Clark County in 2018.
- Campers receive a camp T-shirt, a daily giveaway and much, much more.
- High quality, personal instruction from a talented staff.
- Special Mariners surprises at every camp, including prize drawings and trivia sessions.
- Each camper and their family will be invited to a special clinic at Safeco Field. (date TBD)
- Emphasis on fun!
There simply is no experience like it.
Questions? Contact us:
Call, Text or leave Voice Mail: 360-802-2232