Safeco Field offers visitors a wide range of options for parking, with something available for every price range and preferred entrance and exit. Take a look below to find the parking option route that's best for you. (Anchor links)
CenturyLink Event Center Garage
Located on S Royal Brougham Way, Seattle, WA 98134
- Next door to the ballpark, just to the north, accessed via the Royal Brougham overpass.
- Price range: $10-$50
- Good for traveling to and from the north, east and west-and via SR 99 and First Avenue.
- Charter bus parking on space available basis, call 206-254-0811 for more information.
- Height limit: 8' 3"
Union Station Garage (South)
Located at at 820 4th Ave South, Seattle WA 98104
- Located a short half-mile walk from the ballpark.
- Price range: $8-$30
- Good for traveling from the north, east and the west-and via I-5 and 4th Avenue
- Height limit: 6' 6"
- Offers covered parking and parking attendants to assist with any questions you may have.
More Parking Around Safeco Field
- There are many parking garages and lots in the central business district to the north of Safeco Field that offer very reasonable evening and weekend parking rates. Garage entrances are located mostly on east-west streets.
- The City of Seattle's Interactive Parking Map contains detailed information about on and off street parking locations.
- Several on-street curb locations are not available for parking or stopping before, during or after games. Please read and obey all posted signs. Violators are subject to immediate towing by the Seattle Police Department.
Use the map below to see the exact location of Mariners parking garages, see unaffiliated local garages and find on-street parking. Click or tap the icon in the top left to pull up all your options.