Safeco Field Garage
2000 spaces, located just south of the Ballpark on Edgar Martinez Drive at First Avenue.
- Garage opens 3 hours prior to game time.
- Accessible parking can be purchased in advance by calling 206-346-4001 at the earliest possible time.
- Charter bus parking is available by reservation only by calling 206-346-4001 at least 10 business days in advance of the game.
- Day of game parking for cars, when available, is $20-$40.
- Motorcycle parking is available at a discounted drive-up rate of $10-$20 per motorcycle (pre-purchase unavailable). Each motorcycle must have a pass, with a maximum of two motorcycles per stall.
CenturyLink Event Center Garage
2000 spaces, located just north of the ballpark on Royal Brougham Way
Convenient access to the garage is available by utilizing the Royal Brougham overpass. Vehicles approaching from the west will use the overpass ramp to reach the upper-level garage entrance. From the east, follow the overpass up and over the railroad tracks to the garage entrance located at the top of the bridge.
- Charter bus parking on space available basis.
- Call 206-254-0811 for more information.
Union Station Garage (South)
The Union Station Garage (South) is located east of Centurylink Field at 820 4th Ave. S. From Safeco Field head North on 4th Ave. and enter the garage directly across from CenturyLink Field.
The garage is 7 blocks from the stadium and offers covered parking and parking attendants to assist with any questions you may have.
Parking Around Safeco Field
There are many parking garages and lots in the central business district to the north of Safeco Field that offer very reasonable evening and weekend parking rates. Garage entrances are located mostly on east-west streets.
The City of Seattle's Interactive Parking Map contains detailed information about on and off street parking locations.
The Mariners discourage fans from parking on the street in the Pioneer Square or International District neighborhoods unless they are also patronizing local merchants there. It is important to read all parking restriction information posted along streets around the ballpark to avoid being ticketed or towed away.
Several on-street curb locations are not available for parking or stopping before, during or after games. Please read and obey all posted signs. Violators are subject to immediate towing by the Seattle Police Department.