With stops throughout Seattle and the Stadium station just two blocks from the ballpark, Link light rail is an affordable and easy-to-use option for getting to T-Mobile Park.
Skip the parking, avoid the traffic - public transportation is a great way to get to any Mariners home game, with a number of options available for getting down to the ballpark.
Ride Link light rail to T-Mobile Park
Great for navigating to T-Mobile Park via public transit, or anywhere in Seattle, here are two tools to help plan your trip down to the ballpark.
- OneBusAway - Available on the web, the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, this app will show you every Seattle bus stop and where buses are in real time.
- Plan your bus or train trip to and from the ballpark. This trip planner works for all public transportation and you can get real-time arrivals, too.
Serving a wide number of routes, including Link Light Rail, here are the public transportation stops closest to the ballpark.
- Stadium Station
- Serving both northbound and southbound link light rail trains. This is the best stop for those traveling via light rail.
- 4th Ave S & S Royal Brougham Way
- Northbound, serving routes: 5, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, 29, 33, 37, 116, 118, 119, 124, 131, 132, 150, 177, 178, 190
- SoDo Busway & South Royal Brougham
- Northbound, serving routes: 101, 102, 150, 177, 178, 190, 590, 594, 595.
- Southbound, serving routes: 5, 11, 101, 102, 150, 177, 178, 190, 590, 594.
- 4th Ave S & Edgar Martinez Dr S
- Southbound, serving bus routes 21, 116, 118, 119, 131, 132
Ferries & Water Taxies
The Washington State ferry terminal (Pier 52) and King County Water Taxi terminal (Pier 50) are less than 1 mile from T-Mobile Park - a nice, flat walk or short ride away.
801 Alaskan Way Ste 52
Seattle, WA 98104
Regular Transit Routes
Take the Sounder trains to King Street Station (just a short walk to T-Mobile Park) on select weekend day games. You can also take Link light rail or ST Express bus service to T-Mobile Park every home game.
- Phone: 800-201-4900
King County Metro
There are a number of regular bus routes that stop within a few blocks of the ballpark. For assistance in finding regular route service, please contact your local transit agency. ORCA cards may be used on regular routes.
- Phone: (206) 553-3000