About Roger Dean Stadium - Jupiter
Roger Dean Stadium is located on approximately 110 acres within the Abacoa Community of Jupiter. Abacoa is located on Donald Ross Road, approximately 1/4 mile east of Interstate 95. A $28 million Spring Training Complex that is specially designed to house two Major League Baseball teams, Roger Dean Stadium is the Spring Training home for the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals and house each organization's Florida State League Class A Advanced affiliates, the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals.
The ballpark features field box, loge box, bleacher, and bullpen club seating. There are six luxury suites with indoor and outdoor seating and the Cassidy Cool Zone is the outdoor covered party deck area located in right field. The Bullpen Club is the stadium's newest addition featuring inclusive tickets with drink rail and four-top table seating and an all-you-can-eat grab-and-go menu. In addition, concession stands are located throughout the concourse with a variety of food and beverage options.
For a more detailed A-Z Guide of all things at Roger Dean Stadium, please visit Roger Dean Stadium A-Z Guide.
Roger Dean Stadium
4751 Main Street
Jupiter, FL 33458
- Open Date: February 28, 1998
- Ownership: Palm Beach County
- Season: Spring Training is held during the months of February and March. The Florida State League's Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals make their home at Roger Dean Stadium from April through Labor Day. Special events and family festivals are also held at the stadium.
- Capacity: The stadium accommodates approximately 7,000 fans featuring luxury suites, field and loge box seats, bleachers and bullpen club seating. The ballpark seats approximately 6,700 and another 300 fans can spread out on a blanket and catch a closer glimpse of the game from the Berm Seating, located just in front of the Party Deck in right field.
- Party Deck: Groups from 30 to 300 members can take part in a pre-game meal on the party deck, located in right field.
- Suites: Six air-conditioned luxury suites provide 320 square feet of interior entertainment including Wet bar, refrigerator, sink, ice maker, 50 inch LED television, bar stools, sofa and additional chairs. Each suite offers indoor and outdoor seating and are available with private entrance and elevator access.
- Season Tickets: Fans are offered an array of seating options. Season ticket holders are invited to attend a reception with the players and coaches prior to Opening Day at the stadium.
- Special Events: Roger Dean Stadium is more than just a stadium...It can be rented out for the day to host a company picnic, meeting, fundraiser, graduation ceremony or a private function.
- Concerts: The stadium hosted its first concert in May, 2000 when Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) performed on the main diamond.
- The facility is also the host to two of the largest high school baseball tournaments in the country each year, the USA Baseball Junior Olympic Tournament in June and the Baseball America/ Perfect Game Baseball Wood Bat Championship in October.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 95:
Exit at Donald Ross Road (Exit 83) and travel east one half mile to Parkside Blvd. At the light, make a left and follow Parkside to University Blvd. Continue straight through the intersection and the stadium parking will be on your right.
From Florida's Turnpike:
Exit at Jupiter-Indiantown Road (Exit 116) and enter Interstate 95 South. Follow directions "From Interstate 95".
Preferred Parking: Single-game parking passes are available in the Abacoa parking garage (Season Pass Garage), and in three grass lots to the West and North of the stadium (Lots C, D & E). Parking in these areas is $10 per game (CASH only). Individual parking passes may be purchased at the Roger Dean Stadium ticket office, online at Tickets.com (Keyword: Roger Dean Stadium Parking) or by phone at (561) 775-1818.
Overflow Parking: Additional parking lots will be utilized as needed. These lots include the Florida Atlantic University parking lot (Lot A on Map), two Abacoa Parking Garages (Lots F & G on Map), and three surface lots (Lots H, I & J on Map). Signage and personnel will be utilized to direct guests to these facilities as needed based on attendance levels.